Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this why FedEX is always late??? Driver caught on the east side of Detroit picking up a hooker.

uh. I didnt watch the whole vid.

But are we sure she is a crackhead?

If so. You gotta be down bad to pay a crack head for sex.

Like WTF. i would be so afraid of a std.

How much do crackheads even charge for sex now a days.

lol lol i remember when i was a kid i used to stay up late n watch taxi cab confessions on hbo. Back then it was 50 for sex n 20 for head.

But today when u add in inflation who tf knows.

lol yea

Still the same price

Nah.

I had to pull up on the ups driver for my area. Dude was driving around with my package for 3 days without attempting to drop it off at my apartment or taking it to the ups store for pick up which I had requested. That shit happened multiple times before and I finally snapped. Sat in the parking lot watching this mf not attempt to deliver my shit and just put up the notice in the lobby. Followed him to the next building and made him run me my shit. He was trying to say I didn't answer the buzz but my buzzer connects to my cell so that was some bullshit. Dude was on some sucker shit for whatever reason. Really had me ready to go to jail over some cologne.

Now I have a note on my amazon account that tells them not to use UPS.

I was mad close to doing the same shit I just moved into a new crib I know its a 5 flight walk up but I said ill take the boxspring up myself in the notes , morherucka still kept acting like we where never home never got the boxspring ended up picking one up on the way to a get a dresser a month later

Back