Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this why FedEX is always late??? Driver caught on the east side of Detroit picking up a hooker.

You can tell dude who recorded this prolly was in love with that hooker

“ I see her all the time”🥺
Absolutely hate people like this, know everybody business, judge everybody for being human, but your best friend when you’re in their face. Which is why they know everybody business , niggaz love to volunteer personal shit about other people to you for no reason.

You:man it’s a nice day outside

Them:speaking of nice day, nick ain’t having a nice day, you heard shariah gave him herpes..

Like bro..what am I supposed to do with that information, why you telling me that man business

Let that fedex man get his nut and do his job

I'm thinking they gonna clown the driver for a couple minutes then let him be. They dead ass followed my dude for an hour, talking bout suing FEDEX, and girlie in the back trying to get customer service? Bet they thought they were heroes that day. These mfs ended up looking like the clowns themselves.

Peter Anderson thought he’d seen it all until Wednesday. That morning he spotted a woman he describes as a sex worker approaching a FedEx driver near McNichols and Conant on Detroit’s east side.

The full video is almost an hour long, but here it is. The driver really picked up a chick on 6 mile and Conant, smashed, and kept on delivering with her in the FedEX truck.

Dude recording a bitch

Absolutely hate people like this, know everybody business, judge everybody for being human, but your best friend when you’re in their face. Which is why they know everybody business , niggaz love to volunteer personal shit about other people to you for no reason.

You:man it’s a nice day outside

Them:speaking of nice day, nick ain’t having a nice day, you heard shariah gave him herpes..

Like bro..what am I supposed to do with that information, why you telling me that man business

Let that fedex man get his nut and do his job

ahhhhhh yes…..I once had a friend like this

Yo Wtf :niggawhat: That’s a Bitch ass nigga man .

I’m over here crying 😂🤣🥲😅

This man recorded this cat for an hour w/his kids in the car & called the news:hedidit:

omg. I didnt even bother to press play at 1st. I didnt give af

Vid is back up....pressed play. This shit is 1 hr long.

Fuck that nigga frfr

Recording that bitch while she at work tryin to earn a living.

Fuck boy nigga shit. Lame bitch.

uh. I didnt watch the whole vid.

But are we sure she is a crackhead?

If so. You gotta be down bad to pay a crack head for sex.

Like WTF. i would be so afraid of a std.

How much do crackheads even charge for sex now a days.

lol lol i remember when i was a kid i used to stay up late n watch taxi cab confessions on hbo. Back then it was 50 for sex n 20 for head.

But today when u add in inflation who tf knows.

lol yea

Last edited:
uh. I didnt watch the whole vid.

But are we sure she is a crackhead?

If so. You gotta be down bad to pay a crack head for sex.

Like WTF. i would so afraid of a std.

How much do crackheads even charge for sex now a days.

lol lol i remember when i was a kid i used to stay up late n watch taxi cab confessions on hbo. Back then it was 50 for sex n 20 for head.

But w inflation who tf knows.

lol yea

Peep the first few minutes of the video. It's all about the walk. If you came up in a city with a crack problem back in the 80's/90's, you know the walk when you see it. Ain't no mistaking it.

Back