Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this why FedEX is always late??? Driver caught on the east side of Detroit picking up a hooker.

konceptjones

The one between three and three.

Peter Anderson thought he’d seen it all until Wednesday. That morning he spotted a woman he describes as a sex worker approaching a FedEx driver near McNichols and Conant on Detroit’s east side.

The full video is almost an hour long, but here it is. The driver really picked up a chick on 6 mile and Conant, smashed, and kept on delivering with her in the FedEX truck.

UPS would never 😏

Nah.

I had to pull up on the ups driver for my area. Dude was driving around with my package for 3 days without attempting to drop it off at my apartment or taking it to the ups store for pick up which I had requested. That shit happened multiple times before and I finally snapped. Sat in the parking lot watching this mf not attempt to deliver my shit and just put up the notice in the lobby. Followed him to the next building and made him run me my shit. He was trying to say I didn't answer the buzz but my buzzer connects to my cell so that was some bullshit. Dude was on some sucker shit for whatever reason. Really had me ready to go to jail over some cologne.

Now I have a note on my amazon account that tells them not to use UPS.

Nah.

I had to pull up on the ups driver for my area. Dude was driving around with my package for 3 days without attempting to drop it off at my apartment or taking it to the ups store for pick up which I had requested. That shit happened multiple times before and I finally snapped. Sat in the parking lot watching this mf not attempt to deliver my shit and just put up the notice in the lobby. Followed him to the next building and made him run me my shit. He was trying to say I didn't answer the buzz but my buzzer connects to my cell so that was some bullshit. Dude was on some sucker shit for whatever reason. Really had me ready to go to jail over some cologne.

Same here. Every time Amazon would send via UPS there's always some level of bullshit involved. I had to make sure they don't send through them muhfuckas ever.

Nah.

Didnt know your could tell amazon not to have a certain delivery send you your packages.

I have no issue with ups. My beef is with usps. Anytime they deliver me something, it seems I always have to go to their building and pick it up

Back