Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this timeline accurate?

This idea that black women were happy til white women told them to be angry at black men is pathetic.

That black women slaves were the bottom of the social totem pole was understood by black women at the time.

*After slavery when black men were regularly humiliated and abused by dirty crackas at work, who do you think they took it out on?

I loved my grandad to death but he used to beat my grandma often* and I'd bet a lot of the grandfathers of ABW done the same.

Do better, bro.

Cosign what you said, but recognize that the bold is nuance that is rarely brought up when talking about the sins of men.

These one dimensional characterizations we put on each other and the fact that we so often condemn bad acts without putting any thought in to root causes makes it difficult for us to solve problems.

Let me begin with a public service announcement. Pushing this weak limp wristed narrative that Soul Rattler hates women is not going to get any of you any closer to procuring internet vagina. So for your sake, please stop.

This idea that black women were happy til white women told them to be angry at black men is pathetic.

That black women slaves were the bottom of the social totem pole was understood by black women at the time.

*After slavery when black men were regularly humiliated and abused by dirty crackas at work, who do you think they took it out on?

I loved my grandad to death but he used to beat my grandma often* and I'd bet a lot of the grandfathers of ABW done the same.

Do better, bro.
Black women were only at the bottom of the social totem pole because they lacked te privilege of being neither white nor male. That is not the same as pretending that Black men participated in institutionally or systemically oppressing or abusing Black women.

Now, of course Black women are abused by Black men, as are Black men abused by black women. That is due to proximity, not because Black men had such great benefits to rain hell down onto our women.
To me these niggas want quiet women like back in the 1950s
Who the hell said women were quiet in the 1950s? What's your source?

And let's assume those women were "quiet".

Imagine "quietly" inspiring, maneuvering, manipulating, directing, and supporting the future of your nation and your people...

Versus tweeting and passive aggressively and condescendingly demanding to fuck for money and wear bonnets outside without ridicule.

And let's assume those women were "quiet".

Imagine "quietly" inspiring, maneuvering, manipulating, directing, and supporting the future of your nation and your people...

Versus tweeting and passive aggressively and condescendingly demanding to fuck for money and wear bonnets outside without ridicule.

So why they go to feminism like you say

Fam literally everybody called this shit stupid. Made 1-2 posts max and dipped.

Sound like your thread didn't pop the way you wanted it to, now you saying ppl pandered to save face.
I don't post here nearly enough to care if a thread pops or not.

And if you think that a subject matter like this is a matter of attention and popularity, I'm sorry that your worldview is so myopic.

Good day ma'am.

I don't post here nearly enough to care if a thread pops or not.

And if you think that a subject matter like this is a matter of attention and popularity, I'm sorry that your worldview is so myopic.

Good day ma'am.
Not 'pops' as in popularity...pops as in creating the discussion you hoped it would. You wanted some typa back and forth. A discourse. And didn't get it. That's not pandering. It's a general consensus among ppl who regularly disagree across this forum.

So why they go to feminism like you say
I was waiting on you to come with something more than this weak question but in the off chance you, and others, truly don't know history, I'll indulge.

Feminism in America can be chronologically categorized in waves. First wave Feminism addressed basic human inequalities that existed between men and women, of which black women suffered the most and white women suffered the least such as voting, home ownership, and employment.

But instead of fighting their own battles, like white Americans never have, they looked to fill their ranks with the most talented, intelligent, and oppressed women in the country. But the problem was, and is, that American systemic and institutional oppression is the blame of white men, not ALL men.

And that's where most feminists fuck up, is ascribing institutional control to men who have no institutional control. Show me one institution in America, owned/operated by black men, that oppresses black women. I'll wait for an answer.

This shit always weird to me.

Cant disagree with a mfer without being accused of doing it for pussy.
Your one and only post in this thread was to agree with a woman that men aren't agreeing with women to get pussy. Sit this one out, chief.

This is not a thread about who is or is not hooking up on ABW. Heaven forbid it "pop" due to derailing.

Name one institution or culture in America, owned/operated by black men, that oppresses black women.

Back