Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this timeline accurate?

Black men and women have both failed each other in ways.

I still don't understand how dudes can be so committed to trying to act like black women are responsible for single parent households. Yeah, these women can do a better job of choosing partners, but men can also do a better job of not being shitty human beings that abandon children they helped create.

This idea that black women were happy til white women told them to be angry at black men is pathetic.

That black women slaves were the bottom of the social totem pole was understood by black women at the time.

*After slavery when black men were regularly humiliated and abused by dirty crackas at work, who do you think they took it out on?

I loved my grandad to death but he used to beat my grandma often* and I'd bet a lot of the grandfathers of ABW done the same.

Do better, bro.

Last edited:
This idea that black women were happy til white women told them to be angry at black men is pathetic.

That black women slaves were the bottom of the social totem pole was understood by black women at the time.

When after slavery when black men were regularly humiliated and abused by dirty crackas at work, who do you think they took it out on?

I loved my grandad to death but he used to beat my grandma regularly and I'd bet a lot of the grandfathers of ABW done the same.

Do better, bro.
Interesting take

*After slavery when black men were regularly humiliated and abused by dirty crackas at work, who do you think they took it out on?

I loved my grandad to death but he used to beat my grandma often* and I'd bet a lot of the grandfathers of ABW done the same.

Do better, bro.

facts.

i am not a feminist do to its historical contexts but women banning together and refusing to no longer stay silent in the face of abuse— physically, emotionally, and sexually, etc is super important.

Back