Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this timeline accurate?

I was waiting on you to come with something more than this weak question but in the off chance you, and others, truly don't know history, I'll indulge.

Feminism in America can be chronologically categorized in waves. First wave Feminism addressed basic human inequalities that existed between men and women, of which black women suffered the most and white women suffered the least such as voting, home ownership, and employment.

But instead of fighting their own battles, like white Americans never have, they looked to fill their ranks with the most talented, intelligent, and oppressed women in the country. But the problem was, and is, that American systemic and institutional oppression is the blame of white men, not ALL men.

And that's where most feminists fuck up, is ascribing institutional control to men who have no institutional control. Show me one institution in America, owned/operated by black men, that oppresses black women. I'll wait for an answer.

All that emotion in the first sentence

This is not a thread about who is or is not hooking up on ABW. Heaven forbid it "pop" due to derailing.

Name one institution or culture in America, owned/operated by black men, that oppresses black women.

so only institutional abuse matters. Cuz it plenty men who don’t own a lot and knock they wife or girlfriend out daily. But because it’s black on black you can’t address it. Like that bitch made to the fullest degree

Been here for yrs and my PMs are dry as the Sahara 🤷🏾‍♀️ if liking my posts = drawls, then clearly i dont post enough.
Well, is this an...invitation?

BadQuestionableDeer-max-1mb.gif

Back