Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this the end of the road for Message Boards?

Since this my first forum. I like how it feels exclusive, kinda like a small community. Now, with the site becoming more popular, I can’t say it will have the same feel. However, I’m all for growth.

Facebook ain’t like that unless you make a group page or some shit. I have twitter but don’t use the shit.

i was just explaining this

with everybody flocking to the same shit, people are more drawn to and want to be connected with something smaller scale and more personal....a message board provides that as long as its not whored out for traffic

our nicest restaurants here are tiny little places nobody knows about

now at the same time I know that just doesnt generate revenue in this particular business......more people and traffic is everything

I hate the VIP thing seemed to have died......it could hold a lot of weight in this particular situation

i was just explaining this

with everybody flocking to the same shit, people are more drawn to and want to be connected with something smaller scale and more personal....a message board provides that as long as its not whored out for traffic

our nicest restaurants here are tiny little places nobody knows about

now at the same time I know that just doesnt generate revenue in this particular business......more people and traffic is everything

I hate the VIP thing seemed to have died......it could hold a lot of weight in this particular situation

the VIP is under construction...thats all

Its still small (twss) in essence. People tend to stay with who the fuck with and slightly expand out. So the intimatesqe is still there.
Yea, it hasn’t went away. However, with more people coming, it will. Take Facebook for example, at one point only college kids could log on to Facebook. I remember them days. I remember people bragging about Facebook to people who weren’t in college. It was exclusive and made everyone wanna be on it. Why only college kids?

Now, the whole world on that shit. Growth is great but with that growth exclusiveness and intimacy is gone.

let our powers combine!!

6826869_orig.gif

nah I think he's native american or some shit

ma-ti was trill

Yea, it hasn’t went away. However, with more people coming, it will. Take Facebook for example, at one point only college kids could log on to Facebook. I remember them days. I remember people bragging about Facebook to people who weren’t in college. It was exclusive and made everyone wanna be on it. Why only college kids?

Now, the whole world on that shit. Growth is great but with that growth exclusiveness and intimacy is gone.
Tom sold us up a river ..that bitch ass

any of ya'll geeks know if you can still find old myspace and bp accounts......if they were "deleted"?

what about yahoo?

any of ya'll geeks know if you can still find old myspace and bp accounts......if they were "deleted"?

what about yahoo?
myspace is actually still around

some of the older accounts and shit might be on that google time capsule site or some shit like that

or maybe even cached

MySpace is better served for music kinda like SoundCloud

Blackplanet still around

Idk what you asking for yahoo unless you talkin bout they groups .. that's idk

thats whats up, i really didnt know

i mentioned yahoo as in email accounts......I had lots of shit deleted a long time ago

would pay a computer nerd good money to resurrect that shit

idk how to find any of it tho.....my bp and myspace were all connected to the accounts that were deleted

thats whats up, i really didnt know

i mentioned yahoo as in email accounts......I had lots of shit deleted a long time ago

would pay a computer nerd good money to resurrect that shit

idk how to find any of it tho.....my bp and myspace were all connected to the accounts that were deleted
Oh you can kiss any old Yahoo shit goodbye lol

Back