Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this the end of the road for Message Boards?

ah.....the ole guilty paranoia lol

im joking but im familiar

I SWEAR everybody's trying to get over lol

Exactly, there's a handful of huge message boards. What fucks me up is the biggest hip hop websites are owned by non blacks. That's what pushes me more than anything else, that shit has to change.

520+ million monthly users...

Twitter is pretty much a msg board too...

Exactly, there's a handful of huge message boards. What fucks me up is the biggest hip hop websites are owned by non blacks. That's what pushes me more than anything else, that shit has to change.

Coli pretty sure 1 of the owners is white and Boxden 1000000% white lol...

HotNewHipHop's staff: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/staff.html/ ........ all white

Owner of HipHop DX:
hqdefault.jpg

Owners of Complex:
4df690c0ccd1d54e5e060000-750.jpg
&
marc-ecko.jpg

I can keep going

I think it's just them and Q (RIP) from worldstar. That's it, the rest are non black owners. And these are million dollar companies.
The maven dude white and I think Worldstar was sold or switched ownership ....I gotta check

Message boards gives versitality on ways to approach your peers and give detailed or broad interpretations of your opinions based off "said" topics. I think Goldie is doing a good job keeping this place stable, personally I think he works too hard doing what he does bc he has to wear many hats! Although he is the engine that keeps this place going we as his peers keep the place alive, everyone of us (even if you think your irrelevant). I think that if we want ABW to stay afloat for years to come we pitch in and do everything we can to lessen a burden one has to conquer and do this shit together.

Since this my first forum. I like how it feels exclusive, kinda like a small community. Now, with the site becoming more popular, I can’t say it will have the same feel. However, I’m all for growth.

Facebook ain’t like that unless you make a group page or some shit. I have twitter but don’t use the shit.

Since this my first forum. I like how it feels exclusive, kinda like a small community. Now, with the site becoming more popular, I can’t say it will have the same feel. However, I’m all for growth.

Facebook ain’t like that unless you make a group page or some shit. I have twitter but don’t use the shit.
Its still small (twss) in essence. People tend to stay with who the fuck with and slightly expand out. So the intimatesqe is still there.

Back