Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this sweater by Gucci Blackface??

lol at you projecting. Gave you feelings.

But i did answer your question. But again, others have been hung, black ppl are synonymous with being hung.
The real question is why are you lowkey caping for these brands?

Nobody projecting anything just because something has happen to us doesn't mean that we have to react to everything.
Brands? I only asked about the noose because I didn't know if black people were the only people that got hung. And, with that being said why are we the only ones reacting to it like were the only ones that been through it? I don't like the victim mentality that is being display here.

When it was first brought to my attention I didn't give no fucks because I know we're not the only people to get hung.

We're not the only people who took losses and We had wins throughout history .

Nobody projecting anything just because something has happen to us doesn't mean that we have to react to everything.
Brands? I only asked about the noose because I didn't know if black people were the only people that got hung. And, with that being said why are we the only ones reacting to it like were the only ones that been through it? I don't like the victim mentality that is being display here.

When it was first brought to my attention I didn't give no fucks because I know we're not the only people to get hung.

We're not the only people who took losses and We had wins throughout history .
i think your last sentence does a disservice to our people.
one of our problems is that we care too much about others plight when we didnt fix our own.

dont dilute our struggle because some irish dude had beef with a potato.<<<<<#barz

i think your last sentence does a disservice to our people.
one of our problems is that we care too much about others plight when we didnt fix our own.

dont dilute our struggle because some irish dude had beef with a potato.<<<<<#barz
my last sentence comes from a place of not looking down on our people and being ashamed . We all take loses so don't look at us as the punching bag of the word

my last sentence comes from a place of not looking down on our people and being ashamed . We all take loses so don't look at us as the punching bag of the word
nah i dont....trust me...i dont look at anyone as looking down since i am always accused of it. lol
but i just think we need all our focus to be on us and only us.
no one else cares about us...shit most of us dont care about us and help other take us down and keep us where we are.

thats only why i say that.

This is crazy but....he helps the homeless AND does this
and? telling some younger guy that he shouldn't buy gucci (after he's already bought it) isn't changing much. giving a homeless person $5 is making a bigger impact.

I respect the message, don't get me wrong, but what good is it doing for the guy he's talking to? either he's not gonna give a fuck, or he's gonna go "shit you're right....but now I'm stuck with this gucci"

telling some younger guy that he shouldn't buy gucci (after he's already bought it) isn't changing much.
He can't tell nobody shit
If he impacts that cat and other ignoramus' like him he can put a dent in guccis pockets and have them and other companies know that blacks won't tolerate the disrespect.

Back