Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this sweater by Gucci Blackface??

Floyd and whoever wrote that shit is full of shit

This is me personally, yeah, i still watched the NFL b/c you know what? These millionaire athletes elected a representative to advocate on their behalves, so while it was fucked up what happened to Kaep, THEY are the ones who should've protested and boycotted. They should've gotten with their "allies" and labor rep and gone to the commissioner and demanded that Kaep stop being blackballed or at the very least opened an investigation as to why no teams were calling him when they were looking for potential QBs. They wouldnt come to my job and protest on my behalf if I felt my rights as state worker were being violated. So he can miss me with that shit.

Second, he as a celebrity, while he dresses like someone's daugther's doll from a playhouse, he is a public figure and unfortunately has influence. He is the one who continues to wear that shit, post on IG and put whatever brands he's wearing as hashtags, but not getting no kickbacks for the promotion, and if he say he do, he a fucking liar.

To his point, the general public may not be aware that one company owns all those brands, so yea, why just cancel gucci if you still gonna wear another sister company. I do agree with him there. I honestly didnt know that, BUT again, I dont wear their shit in the first fucking place

fuck this dude

FYI....

I just got my wife to give up Gucci.....she bout to do research about it...

I'm winning outchea.
She was about to buy these 1300€ Gucci boots in two weeks.

Dodged that like the matrix

ay man....the lady (black) helping the kids in the car line today had on a big ass gucci backpack, grinnin extra hard

she's young for one, and I know she's on social media and she's seen this shit....also I've never seen her wear a bag, period

what exactly are people trying to say with this move? am I missing something?

ay man....the lady (black) helping the kids in the car line today had on a big ass gucci backpack, grinnin extra hard

she's young for one, and I know she's on social media and she's seen this shit....also I've never seen her wear a bag, period

what exactly are people trying to say with this move? am I missing something?
which people?

people pro gucci or anti?

i guess the black people that are making it a point to "step up" or rep for gucci, right now lol

like if I had seen her wear that before it wouldnt seem funny but she absolutely wore that shit for a reason today....i see this woman every morning

i dont have gucci anything and wasnt planning on it, so a boycott really means nothing to me

but this kinda push back or whatever it is, is weird

This is why I always said shit don't work....niggas always gotta rebel even if they look bad doing it.

We need to just play this shit on Network TV for the rest of Black History Month. Some of y'all NEED to hear this song.

Back