Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this rape?

b42dcc37c3cd40fb8ee22168f7e0f6cf.png

qxMmD.gif

Yes I am upset reading this thread and ummm is Miss K ok?
because you said some pretty foul shit in here.

some of you and by some of you I mean you ---------> @DickHead lack the range to talk over someone's livable experience.

Also you can have a high sex drive and still deny your partner sex. Denying your partner sex has nothing to do with your sex drive.

I know it's hard to take me seriously with this picture lmaooo but I'm deadass serious.

You have a woman in here telling you she was raped by her husband and instead of taking her experience into account you want to continue talking out your ass and debating semantics.

Fuck outta here yo

Yes I am upset reading this thread and ummm is Miss K ok?
because you said some pretty foul shit in here.

some of you and by some of you I mean you ---------> @DickHead lack the range to talk over someone's livable experience.

Also you can have a high sex drive and still deny your partner sex. Denying your partner sex has nothing to do with your sex drive.

I know it's hard to take me seriously with this picture lmaooo but I'm deadass serious.

You have a woman in here telling you she was raped by her husband and instead of taking her experience into account you want to continue talking out your ass and debating semantics.

Fuck outta here yo
Thank you for this

@TrannyPacquiao

Thank you very much! This thread was way off topic and as a survivor of marital and violent rape it hurt and yes I got in my feelings about it. I doubt very much this was meant to be a joke thread, not that rape should ever be a joking topic but some of the responses left a lot to be desired. It saddens me honestly to see some of this.

As for having sex when you don't want to, that's up to whoever but really why would you want to have sex knowing your partner isn't in the right space? It's not about denying it all the time, that's a different topic. And so what about your needs when you don't feel like it? I wouldn't want a partner so insensitive to my needs that he's like oh you got a headache oh you low that's cool but let's fuck. This is strictly my own opinion. Sex should be more than a physical need when you are talking about sex between a couple. If someone needs to release that badly then use your hand.

But yes I am okay- you are appreciated

Back