Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this doing too much!

Kids today go to school so drippy. It ain’t no Payless shit anymore. Everyone’s clothes and hair are on point. It ain’t just her.

And I see no problem w it. It’s hurting no one and the culture is moving that direction. It’s all a trend.

Kids today go to school so drippy. It ain’t no Payless shit anymore. Everyone’s clothes and hair are on point. It ain’t just her.

And I see no problem w it. It’s hurting no one and the culture is moving that direction. It’s all a trend.
Most kids wearing uniforms, not sure if all schools go by that. But here they do.

I got 4 daughters and I'm not seeing a real issue outside of how one general feels about weaves wigs and fake hair

Could have any number of health issues that doesn't allow her hair to grow or the mom could simply not wanna do it and the wig was a better option 🤷🏿‍♂️

Side note, kid looks like Janine

I got 4 daughters and I'm not seeing a real issue outside of how one general feels about weaves wigs and fake hair

Could have any number of health issues that doesn't allow her hair to grow or the mom could simply not wanna do it and the wig was a better option 🤷🏿‍♂️

This.

If there is something harmful about the way they put the hair in, that's an issue I guess, but I don't see how this is any different then all the little girls out there with braids. If you're ok with that fake hair, what's different about this?

Sheesh

That barber need his ass beat

Back