Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this doing too much!

to those of yall that think its too much.

Would her having locks as a hairstyle that young be too much as well?
No locs are very natural.... we can do locs

My son started his locs around that age

Let people deal with their children the way they want and you deal with yours the way you want. I said this same thing about locs and not wanting my son looking like these gang members running around out here.

I'm not sure why. I honestly don't see what's wrong with the hairstyle. Not every little girl has to have beads and burettes in her hair.

I thought you were more conservative. I’ve seen you say women get weaves abd all the hair stuff for no reason so I assumed you’d view this the same

Niggas really don't think there's anything wrong with a lil girl wearing a "Bob" hairstyle

I thought you were more conservative. I’ve seen you say women get weaves abd all the hair stuff for no reason so I assumed you’d view this the same

I prefer natural hair, and I'd agree that mothers shouldn't put every over the stop style they choose on their lil girls. I just don't see the big deal about this hair.

You swear I'm some backwards ass dude stuck in the 1950s just because I wouldn't cheer my wife on while some nigga humps her on a stage. lol

I prefer natural hair, and I'd agree that mothers shouldn't put every over the stop style they choose on their lil girls. I just don't see the big deal about this hair.

You swear I'm some backwards ass dude stuck in the 1950s just because I wouldn't cheer my wife on while some nigga humps her on a stage. lol

Lol no I thought you were conservative before that. Look the usher thing I understand. It’s very awkward

Lol no I thought you were conservative before that. Look the usher thing I understand. It’s very awkward

I guess you could say I'm conservative in that I generally don't like a lot of outlandish over-the-top bullshit. That said, I don't believe anyone has to conform to my narrow set of preferences.

For the most part, my philosophy is live and let live, which is pretty much the opposite of most conservatives in this country.

Back