Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this an apples to apples comparison??

They love charging young blacks as adults. Getting 25 is basically life, for attempted murder, smh.

But americans are conditioned to approve of this and say, "throw away the key".

Doesn't appear apples to apples. The Rittenhouse defense was he wasn't committing a criminal act by shooting those people. Not "he's just a kid and deserves a second chance."

They love charging young blacks as adults. Getting 25 is basically life, for attempted murder, smh.

But americans are conditioned to approve of this and say, "throw away the key".

25 gets him out of jail at 40. How's that life?

Y'all weird up here, but I'll go into it more later.

Doesn't appear apples to apples. The Rittenhouse defense was he wasn't committing a criminal act by shooting those people. Not "he's just a kid and deserves a second chance."

25 gets him out of jail at 40. How's that life?

Y'all weird up here, but I'll go into it more later.

I dont recall but wasnt him(Rittenhouse) having the gun in the first place and crossing state lines with said gun multiple criminal acts?

Fuck KR. But didn’t he get attacked

Ya. Others will tell you different, but you know I'm not just gonna make something up to bullshit you.

First guy chased him, Rittenhouse ran from him, Rittenhouse turned, guy tried to grab his gun, Rittenhouse shot and killed him.

Rittenhouse was running away from that area. People pointed him out as shooting someone. People started chasing/ attacking him. He fell. While he was on the ground a bunch of people tried to attack him. One of them ran up about to hit him with a skateboard... he shot and killed that 2nd guy.

Then I think the 3rd guy ran up and pulled his gun on him. He shot him in the arm. That guy lived.

Don't quote me about this unless I'm wrong about what the people he shot did, or I left out Rittenhouse attacking them first. Not going over all that dumb shit again. (Not directed at you @Dwayne )

I dont recall but wasnt him(Rittenhouse) having the gun in the first place and crossing state lines with said gun multiple criminal acts?

My bad. It's a short answer. I should give it.

No. He didn't cross state lines with the gun, and they found some law in the books that made him possessing it technically legal.

Last edited:
The kid is black , LE & the justice system do not care about the negro . He will be labeled as a predator that needs to be caged . Lil man's had no positive influences around him

Can't just give this kid a pass cause kr got one. They both need to be in prison. Unfortunately that's not the case because of white privilege, racism and systematic oppression. Not gonna rack my brain over how 2 menacing kids situations compare. Fuck them.

Back