• Yes, if you're a bootlicker

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Depends on the boss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I get that.

But SAS is a bitch nigga, so of course he'd give the bitch nigga phrasing. At the end of the day, what he said is still truth for those of us working a traditional 9-5.

The funny part is I know he thought he was killin the game when he said that shit. lol
Yea he def thought he was preaching in the video. Swipe if u didn't see it

Yea he def thought he was preaching in the video. Swipe if u didn't see it

lol I take back what I said. Hearing him explain it makes it worse. He definitely sounds like a bootlicker.

I thought he was trying to say he wakes up with the mentality that he's going to do his job well, make his employer successful, and get his just due.

He's literally walking around trying to make anyone he does business with feel like their success is his primary goal. That's some fuck shit.

We don’t go to bed every night dreaming of ways to enrich our employers.

That would be the difference between the rest of us and you and SAS.

Blah blah blah

Lie about what he said.

Lie about what I said.

For niggas with such strong opinions, it's weird that ya'll can't ever make a point without misrepresenting what other people say.

I mean....if you in entertainment or work in a corporate setting, that's not necessarily wrong. It's cringey but it's not wrong.

There's other ways of earning money where this typa thinking isn't needed tho.

It's easier today to be your own boss than to work away for someone else and make them richer.

Internet has provided so many opportunities for you to go out and get yours.

It's easier to start a business...it's still hard as fuck to be your own boss because most people don't truly know what that entails other than "I don't have to listen to someone tell me what to do"

This isn't "coon" talk, some of you be itching to use that word.

If you've worked in a corporate environment, you'll have been acquainted with the notion that the more money you make your employer, the more beneficial it could be for your self-interests... can't forget, the b.s "we're a family" talk.

By phrasing it in a subservient manner, it's reminder to his ESPN bosses of his unwavering loyalty and commitment. He's also a highly-paid and long-standing employer so maybe he feels his riches and fame are a direct result of such an outlook.

What's good for him, is just that... for him.

It's easier to start a business...it's still hard as fuck to be your own boss because most people don't truly know what that entails other than "I don't have to listen to someone tell me what to do"
True but most people aren't business savvy and would rather have a boss.

Kinda like how most artists can't do independent and rather labels handle it.

However if you not ready to be your own boss you have no business starting a business

While I don't advocate people selling themselves short and giving away their skills and talents for cheap, I do advocate striving to do their best work at work. Not for your boss, not cuz the company is so damn great, FOR YOU. So you know for 100% FACT you did 100%. And fuck all else matters.

"remain blameless in all areas of your life"

The shit not for me is all I can say.

I wake up thinking how the fuck can I make more money. If I feel like I gotta work harder cause itll make me more money, ill do that.

Never do I consider making the owner more money. If the owner makes more money because of me, thats just the side effect of me trying to make more money.

And hopefully, at some point, ill be making enough money to stop working for anyone else.

Back