Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Yes, if you're a bootlicker

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Depends on the boss

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My children respond to daddy, not Stephen A smith, cause you don’t have kids I understand how you don’t understand that
I am talking about his message not him. I don't understand why you're playing dumb.. do you teach that Message to your children or not? Easy stuff

He really means how be can he bring value to his employer (which is fine) and then says how can he do that while also maximizing profit for himself

It’s not slave shit but at this point SAS doesn’t need to have this mindset since he’s so valuable on his own

ESPN made him a millionaire though so I get it
Employers love worker bees and people who think like this.
The focus of value should always be on you first.
Cuz if shit get right.....to a company it’s about survival.....not your value

He really means how be can he bring value to his employer (which is fine) and then says how can he do that while also maximizing profit for himself

It’s not slave shit but at this point SAS doesn’t need to have this mindset since he’s so valuable on his own

Can’t co-sign that. There’s no guarantee that the employer is breaking off a % for you, so fuck trying to make them richer.

Literally, this goes against the concept of “putting yourself first.”

Last edited:

His point was understood but the wording was mad slave-ish

Had he said "how can i bring value to my job" instead we wouldn't be here

I am talking about his message not him. I don't understand why you're playing dumb.. do you teach that Message to your children or not? Easy stuff
Fam I can eradicate everything I don’t agree with, and I can’t give a fuck about that shit neither. What’s wrong with you, fuck him.

What was the context?

Maybe there’s more to it than that.

Seems like a real random thing to say.

And no, I don’t even think about how I impact my employer’s finances.

only frustrating process i feel like i have to go through at a new job is being patient with people to recognize my gangster...

Like I ain't under nobody

Back