Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this a compliment, pick up line or harassment?

Fellas I know you either said this or know someone who used this line. Ladies I know you've heard this at least once in your adult life. And that say is........."why you walking around with a frown on your face? You should smile because you're pretty/beautiful.'

Was in the mall the other day and I heard this dude say that to female. Homie shot is shot shorty smiled but kept it pushing. You could tell she was like FOH little nigga but didn't say anything.

So ladies how do you feel about that saying?

Fellas have you used that line before and did it work?
You couldnt tell shit, you was just hating lol

Fellas I know you either said this or know someone who used this line. Ladies I know you've heard this at least once in your adult life. And that say is........."why you walking around with a frown on your face? You should smile because you're pretty/beautiful.'

Was in the mall the other day and I heard this dude say that to female. Homie shot is shot shorty smiled but kept it pushing. You could tell she was like FOH little nigga but didn't say anything.

So ladies how do you feel about that saying?

Fellas have you used that line before and did it work?
I’ve had this said to me a few times, and depending on how I feel that day or what was happening in my life; I either weakly smile and keep moving, or strike up a conversation.

It’s no big deal.

Back