Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is this a compliment, pick up line or harassment?

Fellas I know you either said this or know someone who used this line. Ladies I know you've heard this at least once in your adult life. And that say is........."why you walking around with a frown on your face? You should smile because you're pretty/beautiful.'

Was in the mall the other day and I heard this dude say that to female. Homie shot is shot shorty smiled but kept it pushing. You could tell she was like FOH little nigga but didn't say anything.

So ladies how do you feel about that saying?

Fellas have you used that line before and did it work?

Never used that shit b4. Shit sounds lame af.
I've seen some niggaz use it. I can't recall if it lead to no draws but I've seen bitches actually smile from it....ive also seen them ignore it.

Never used that shit b4. Shit sounds lame af.
I've seen some niggaz use it. I can't recall if it lead to no draws but I've seen bitches actually smile from it....ive also seen them ignore it.
I know chicks who found their husbands by that line. Also know some chicks who be clowning niggas for saying it.

I know chicks who found their husbands by that line. Also know some chicks who be clowning niggas for saying it.

I've learned that 2 niggas can use the same exact lines the same exact way and get two completely different results.

It's less about the lines and more about the nigga.

RG0BS1U.gif

Btw, I don't say that shit. It's mad corny to me and hella cliche..... But if a broad is actually looking sad and melancholy (b/c nikkas be sayin' it jus to break the ice), by all means have it.

Last edited:
If a bitch mad then let the motherfucker be mad. If I ever say what what wrong beautiful smile shit then I'm doing purely to fuck with them and make them madder. They should keep their mad asses home no body cares life goes on.

That’s a line I hear a lot. Depends on how I’m feeling that day. The response can either be a smile, a laugh, or a “nigga stfu and mind ya damn business.”

giphy.gif

I actually do walk around like that majority of the time and don’t really notice until somebody says something, lol. Most of the time I just laugh and we keep it moving.

Back