Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is There Any Celebrity or Establishment That You've Canceled?

College drop out is a top 10 hiphop classic tho

Im not disputing quality of his past music. I'm saying what made that music great ain't in the new so I stopped fucking with it at a point going forward. I'm not expecting it to hit with me.

Just like r.kelly you can cancel the nigga and not the music already given to you.

Niggas weird if they actively trying not to like some music they already liked cause they come to realize dude who made the music is a fuck nigga. I don't have the time. Nigga I want to dance.

tenor - 2020-06-25T073039.160.gif

Lol

It's really not that hard to not listen to r. Kelly. Like not hard at all.

I have an Rnb playlist right now with over 300 songs. Not one performed or featured with him.

I'm not knocking y'all but giving up his music not that difficult

Yeah....I stopped listenin’ to R back in tha 90’s when this shit 1st started to become “common knowledge”....ion knock nobody for what or who they listen to but Kellz don’t get no spins from me...

Kanye makin’ is easy for him to be on time as of late because he been puttin’ out trash for years now...I just pretend like a different nigga put out Late Registration, College Dropout and Graduation tho lol

The sport of football.

After the Kaepernick stuff and the way the owners, coaches (especially the NCAA) and fans started going at the players who protested went down I was done with the sport.

I also had a lot of issues with the way a good majority of the stars in the NFL moved when all that stuff went down. It truly showed alot about the players. I will say I gained alot of respect for Howie Long's son Chris through all of that stuff though.

Just out of curiousity, if you work for a company and found out your CEO is a Trump supporter, would you quit immediately and announce they are cancelled?

I'm trying to cash out and shame milk em if I can.

Not quitting regardless. They gotta fire my black ass.

The sport of football.

After the Kaepernick stuff and the way the owners, coaches (especially the NCAA) and fans started going at the players who protested went down I was done with the sport.

I also had a lot of issues with the way a good majority of the stars in the NFL moved when all that stuff went down. It truly showed alot about the players. I will say I gained alot of respect for Howie Long's son Chris through all of that stuff though.

I can't say I've totally cancelled the nfl but haven't watch many games since Kaep situation and I honestly don't think I'll ever give fuck about it the same ever again.

I can't say I've totally cancelled the nfl but haven't watch many games since Kaep situation and I honestly don't think I'll ever give fuck about it the same ever again.

I'm done with the sport of American football all together. Even if Kaepernick gets a job in the NFL I'm not watching that sport.

In my opinion, it's no coincidence that for the longest owners, coaches, media members, and fans had issues with black QB'S. Just like it's no coincidence there aren't and haven't been many black or non white head coaches in that sport.

In my opinion one of (not the only) the main reasons the sport is so popular in this country is because it's one of the few sports in this country where the biggest stars are still white. QB'S are still the biggest stars in the sport of football and the most popular and lauded one's this last decade (and historically) have been white. There of course are exceptions to the rule and winning plays a huge part in who gets their kudos but (outside of Mahomes, who is biracial) usually winning black quarterbacks always had some type of caveat attached to why their team won.

I know alot of the football fans will say I'm reaching but I used to be a big fan of the sport and always noticed these things.

I'm done with the sport of American football all together. Even if Kaepernick gets a job in the NFL I'm not watching that sport.

In my opinion, it's no coincidence that for the longest owners, coaches, media members, and fans had issues with black QB'S. Just like it's no coincidence there aren't and haven't been many black or non white head coaches in that sport.

In my opinion one of (not the only) the main reasons the sport is so popular in this country is because it's one of the few sports in this country where the biggest stars are still white. QB'S are still the biggest stars in the sport of football and the most popular and lauded one's this last decade (and historically) have been white. There of course are exceptions to the rule and winning plays a huge part in who gets their kudos but (outside of Mahomes, who is biracial) usually winning black quarterbacks always had some type of caveat attached to why their team won.

I know alot of the football fans will say I'm reaching but I used to be a big fan of the sport and always noticed these things.

What you saying is completely true.

What he do

When all the shit hit the fan, he was one of the 1st people and the 1st white player to publicly side with the cause.

He openly said he understood why Kaepernick and his NFL brothers were protesting (he protested also) and supported them before it was popular. He called out the racist shit that happened in Charlottesville, Virginia and said he was saddened and ashamed that something like that could happen in the town he went to (UVA) school in.

He wasn't afraid to point out the bulls shit before it was a popular thing to do.

With kanye it's weird. I cut him mainly because of the music. Yeezus and tlop were just not for me and I knew going forward I probably wasn't going to enjoy much of what he was going to put out if anything. The soul wasn't there anymore just the extra shit.

Then all the other shit over the last 3-4 years just reaffirmed I couldn't mess with dude no more.
Same. If he was on that bullshit he on now but was putting out late registration type music it'd be much harder. He made it easy after yeezus. Havent listened to anything he put out since tlop.

Back