Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is There Any Celebrity or Establishment That You've Canceled?

Nah you not tripping. I remember that shit too. The Pizza Hut we went to on the Westbank was off of Lapalco in Marrero. We used to dine in to get that pizza and mostly cause of their salad bar.
Try to Google it, no trace of them ever doing this shit. I wonder why this was never documented but they need to bring that shit back!

Kanye. I treat him like the kardashians I just dgaf and am indifferent to anything they involved in. Plus the music sucks now so we have no business.

Chick fil a. Cant justify eating there anymore after their political ties and donabeen made public.

The sport of football. It's just not interesting anymore. I'm always on the side of the talent so that shield above everything shit is not for me. And everything about it as an institution is racist af. Rugby way more exciting. And lowkey so is footy even tho they got the most racist fans in the world.

With kanye it's weird. I cut him mainly because of the music. Yeezus and tlop were just not for me and I knew going forward I probably wasn't going to enjoy much of what he was going to put out if anything. The soul wasn't there anymore just the extra shit.

Then all the other shit over the last 3-4 years just reaffirmed I couldn't mess with dude no more.

No

Own stock in Facebook so yall niggas keep using all that shit!!!

Add me to the list of people who still listen to R. Kelly. Fucked up what he did but the music is some GOAT level shit.

Just googled. Why I think them niggas was Chinese lmao.

I'm thinking... "these niggas mad at Chinese beer? Why they even drinking that shit."

Just googled. Why I think them niggas was Chinese lmao.

I'm thinking... "these niggas mad at Chinese beer? Why they even drinking that shit."

f.gif

:ualreadyknow:

With kanye it's weird. I cut him mainly because of the music. Yeezus and tlop were just not for me and I knew going forward I probably wasn't going to enjoy much of what he was going to put out if anything. The soul wasn't there anymore just the extra shit.

Then all the other shit over the last 3-4 years just reaffirmed I couldn't mess with dude no more.
College drop out is a top 10 hiphop classic tho

Back