Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is there a superhero movie fatigue?

I don't see how anybody can not be fatigued after almost 30 years if cape shit since blade. The first page of this sub forum is filled with superhero movies.

Hollywood is lazy as hell pushing out superheroes movies instead actually good movies. You got grown ass people watching superheroes fantasy shit instead actually movies with good storylines. Can't believe it took it this long for superheroe movies to finally started to get play out.
Avatar, EEAAO, Top Gun, The Whale, etc. have done very well and not super hero movies

Avatar, EEAAO, Top Gun, The Whale, etc. have done very well and not super hero movies
True but you and know that the superhero movies still dominate the market and unless they make more movies like these push them out more and stop trying to milk this superhero genre nothing will change. Someone mentioned on this thread that the top movies that are talk about on the forum are superhero movies so that let you know it's very much popular and in demand.

Hollywood is lazy as hell pushing out superheroes movies instead actually good movies. You got grown ass people watching superheroes fantasy shit instead actually movies with good storylines. Can't believe it took it this long for superheroe movies to finally started to get play out.

Superhero movies can have good story lines and th e reason they are successful because people grew up on them. Like relax. Because they make a lot it can seem like that’s all that’s gets pushed but it ain’t like folks are looking for Independent artsy films

Superhero movies can have good story lines and th e reason they are successful because people grew up on them. Like relax. Because they make a lot it can seem like that’s all that’s gets pushed but it ain’t like folks are looking for Independent artsy films
Key word we all grew up on them. That's what they are banking on to. Yea we did grew up on them when we was kids but not when are grown adults now and sure it's ok to indulge into your childhood little. Not for so 15 going on near 20 years now. But hey knock yourselfers out if that your thing fine just putting my two cents in.

And thank you @HellCzar and @mike030270 for having this a discussion about this like grown men unless feminine male cowards like @#1hiphopjunki3 and @Mister whi like to throw diss then run and hide like little kids. Go in the corner and play before you guys get spank while the adults talk because you to young for these kinds of discussions kids.

Last edited:
Key word we all grew up on them. That's what they are banking on to. Yea we did grew up on them when we was kids but not when are grown adults now and sure it's ok to indulge into your childhood little. Not for so 15 going on near 20 years now. But hey knock yourselfers out if that your thing fine just putting my two cents in.

And thank you @HellCzar and @mike030270 for having this a discussion about this like grown men unless feminine male cowards like @#1hiphopjunki3 and @Mister whi like to throw diss then run and hide like little kids. Go in the corner and play before you guys get spank while the adults talk because you to young for these kinds of discussions kids.
So what's your opinion on hollywood making a lot of books into movies/shows?

So what's your opinion on hollywood making a lot of books into movies/shows?
To be honest I'm not familiar with the books before it become a movie. But are we talking about novels or fiction because as long it's a good movie that's fine. My beef is when you heavenly depends on them instead creating actually movies that it whe. It becomes a problem for me. Just like all of these reboot and remakes of classics playing on people nostalgic luring people in thinking it's going to be a good adaptation but ends up being trash.

@Revolver Ocelot Guess you want some attention to. Ok daddy going give you some. Put you and others on the block make you work for it like the good little slut whore hoe you are. You better not come back with no little weak ass 100 dollars or I'm going to pimp slap the fuck out of you and throw you back on the block to make my money right.

tayomaki-sakigifs.gif

This is one of the most BS arguments y'all make.

Between both Marvel and DC they release 4-5 movies a year, maybe. There are somewhere between 400-600 movies released worldwide every year. And y'all wanna blame 5.

And FOH with that fantasy shit. Unless it's a Doc or Biopic, it's all fuckn fantasy

True but you and know that the superhero movies still dominate the market and unless they make more movies like these push them out more and stop trying to milk this superhero genre nothing will change. Someone mentioned on this thread that the top movies that are talk about on the forum are superhero movies so that let you know it's very much popular and in demand.

And again more bullshit

If you want the other movies to get some shine make the threads, drop some clips etc. Instead of blaming 4 movies outta 500

@Revolver Ocelot Guess you want some attention to. Ok daddy going give you some. Put you and others on the block make you work for it like the good little slut whore hoe you are. You better not come back with no little weak ass 100 dollars or I'm going to pimp slap the fuck out of you and throw you back on the block to make my money right.

View attachment 1052728

Bitch nigga you the one that's mad like a scorned bitch cuz you gave a shitty ass opinion.

"WhY y'ALL wACK mY PoST".......😢😢😢

Go play in traffic bitch.

80A6E4D0-93DC-4B42-8A89-DE0055500895.gif

Bitch nigga you the one that's mad like a scorned bitch cuz you gave a shitty ass opinion.

"WhY y'ALL wACK mY PoST".......😢😢😢

Go play in traffic bitch.
Man have been enlightened. All of my time being on this forum couldn't understand why some people would thumb down and use the wack emoji on some of my posts and never responded back when I said something about it. Now understand its because they was lowkey choosing a pimp.

Well let me introduce myself as sugar daddy kane and if y'all wanted into my stable all you had to do is ask. Just made @Revolver Ocelot my bottom bitch so if anyone of you guys sneak diss me and not say anything now know why. Like they say it's hard for a pimp out here. But I'm telling you guys now y'all have to be good hoes make some good money.

Cinema has been around for a 100 years, what type of movie(s) y'all want that hasn't been done 20× over?

So I expect that Teyana Taylor joint to have bout 50-60 plus opening weekend, since y'all going to see right?

Back