Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is The Rock The Most Overrated A-Lister In Hollywood

The Fighter, The Yards, The Perfect Storm, The Lovely Bones, The Basketball Diaries, We Own the Night, Lone Survivor, that Boston Marathon bomber movie etc.

He has a shit load of them. Matter of fact off the top I'd say more than half his acting resume is dramatic roles at this point.

Rock star. I didnt mind rock star.

Arnold was famous for being Mr. Olympia long before he made movies. That is no excuse also his last 2 movies including the one that dropped yesterday underperformed big time.

Funny but for the so called biggest movie star today none of his real money makers was dependent on him for success. They were successful because of familiar brands (Jumanji, Fast and Furious) and the ensemble cast.

Every time he drops something on his own it usually sinks like a stone. People don't go see these movies FOR The Rock they watch them in spite of him.
Lol Rock doesn't think the movie underperformed

Rock is basically this generationā€™s Hulk Hogan, just leveled up.

An ex-wrestler who tackled Hollywood and got his own show while doing it. Cenais dying to be this dude, but no one outside of the WWE Universe wants to see that clown star in some shit.

But Rockā€™s Hollywood clout and reach>>>Hoganā€™s.

Last edited:
I dont think anyone considers him a great actor though... dont confuse box office killer and the moneys he makes and generates with acting ability..

So no
He just got the lane Sly and Arnold left open and is killing it. He has no classic roles but he can appeal to all types of people. White people love him, black people think they own him because he half black, and Euro's and Asian's think he a new god. He can literally play a white man in a movie or black guy dude can't lose and most of his movies be dumb as fuck.

Back