Is The Rock The Most Overrated A-Lister In Hollywood

Tom Hanks is an infinitely better actor than Mr. Funky Bunch though. It's not even debatable.

Folks need to stop lookin at every Hollywood actor and think they're Oscar material.

He makes decent movies. I'm not expecting every movie he does to be Oscar worthy, with Oscar worthy performances. They serve its purpose. Take for what they are, and the audience they cater to.

That's like criticizing the 1st Expendables movie b/c it didn't have deep acting. The flick was pretty much an homage to the action movies of the 80's. That's why it did so well.
Bad example. That movie sucked and failed to live up to it's true potential. Every action fan I know agrees.

Shooter and The Other Guys are my favorite Mark Wahlberg movies. But in the Rock's case he's like a more entertaining Steven Seagal except people actually like him

Tom Hanks is an infinitely better actor than Mr. Funky Bunch though. It's not even debatable.

Marky Mark is more comparable to The Rock than Hanks.

Nobody is out here tryn nominate Rock or Mary Mark for Oscars. They make action/comedy flicks.

Yall out here acting like ppl are comparing them to Danial Day Lewis or sum shit

Shooter and The Other Guys are my favorite Mark Wahlberg movies. But in the Rock's case he's like a more entertaining Steven Seagal except people actually like him
But even Seagal had classics. Out for Justice and Marked for Death go hard.

Marky Mark is more comparable to The Rock than Hanks.

Nobody is out here tryn nominate Rock or Mary Mark for Oscars. They make action/comedy flicks.

Yall out here acting like ppl are comparing them to Danial Day Lewis or sum shit
The Rock has rarely done dramatic performances. Marky Mark has like 10 of them.

Not a fan of Mark Wahlberg either..

But this joint was good..
160pycy.jpg

Outside of Boogie Nights & The Gambler what are they?

The Fighter, The Yards, The Perfect Storm, The Lovely Bones, The Basketball Diaries, We Own the Night, Lone Survivor, that Boston Marathon bomber movie etc.

He has a shit load of them. Matter of fact off the top I'd say more than half his acting resume is dramatic roles at this point.

Reactions: BDP™️
The Fighter, The Yards, The Perfect Storm, The Lovely Bones, The Basketball Diaries, We Own the Night, Lone Survivor, that Boston Marathon bomber movie etc.

He has a shit load of them. Matter of fact off the top I'd say more than half his acting resume is dramatic roles at this point.

Boston Marathon flick, Lone Survivor, The Fighter, Perfect Storm, We Own The Night are all action/thriller.

He plays a cop or soldier in half his movies.

Boston Marathon flick, Lone Survivor, The Fighter, Perfect Storm, We Own The Night are all action/thriller.

He plays a cop or soldier in half his movies.

Lol dramatic ROLE never did I ever state those movies were drama. Though they were chockfull of it.

Lol dramatic ROLE never did I ever state those movies were drama. Though they were chockfull of it.
Yea but for actors their "GRAMMY" is the Oscars.

Actors who people generally consider great actors have won or been nominated for Oscars.

The Rock & Marky Mark dont take roles for movies that get nominated for Oscars. Thats not how they move. They look for box office sure things that make paper.

To be overrated one must first be highly rated. The Rock is not.