Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

it does matter tho. If an African dude blamed a Foundational Black American(corny ass title) for a rape and murder and it was false you would lose your mind.
You are a foundational black American.

Go tell the mother of Jonathan Rhodes how horrible Tariq is....

This is cute it really is. You can spend all day talking about the small number of black people who support Trump no matter what country they are from. The vast majority don’t and that seems more important. Seems like a distraction. Do they black foreigners have enough clout to keep us from jobs, do they police our neighborhoods do they all vote republican? Seems pointless

You went from "I've never seeing Africans support Trump" to so what, "they don't have clout".
That is moving the goal post.

The distraction is acting like black Africans don't support Trump, which is the direction this thread was heading before I posted otherwise.
The fact is that enough do.
That racist group of foreigners being called out should not trigger any urge of defense or dismissal.
Any anti-black behavior needs to be highlighted, even if it is from other black people.
Nobody complains as much about black American coons being given that treatment and black foreign coons should not be treated differently.
So let the guilty burn on the summer jam screen as they should.

You went from "I've never seeing Africans support Trump" to so what, "they don't have clout".

The distraction is acting like black Africans don't support Trump, which is the direction this thread was heading before I posted otherwise.
That racist group of foreigners being called out should not trigger any urge of defense or dismissal.
Any anti-black behavior needs to be highlighted, even if it is from other black people.
Nobody complains as much about black American coons being given that treatment and black foreign coons should not be treated differently.

I feel you but I’m saying the coon is not the biggest threat especially when they are blatantly cooning

I feel you but I’m saying the coon is not the biggest threat especially when they are blatantly cooning

Coons are essentially traitors, traitors are always a threat.
So if people want to call them out that ain't no hair off our backs.
It's far more informative to us than the other bullshit people do online all day.

Jason Black put out a very cryptic, scavenger hunt kinda video. i figure he bought a few pro black billboards in nyc in predominantly white neighborhoods

EcRm6qVWkAI3wJk

So this how civil rights activists/role models react when someone doesnt say their music is the best uh huh. These frauds love exposing their true colors online all the time.

I'm turning around on Tariq. I still think Hidden Colors had some dubious information in it and I still think Tariq puts too much of his "pimpin" type philosophy into his pro-black rhetoric. But he does some real shit. And he expresses himself better than many that try to do what he does.

I'm turning around on Tariq. I still think Hidden Colors had some dubious information in it and I still think Tariq puts too much of his "pimpin" type philosophy into his pro-black rhetoric. But he does some real shit. And he expresses himself better than many that try to do what he does.

If you're turning around on him, cool but he hasn't changed since the beginning when you disliked him or whatever. He has always spoken this...succinctly. That's why he gained popularity in the first place

If you're turning around on him, cool but he hasn't changed since the beginning when you disliked him or whatever. He has always spoken this...succinctly. That's why he gained popularity in the first place

Nah, he was on some pimpin the system type shit. I never really thought he was a fraud the way I think Umar is, but he always came off to me to be a bit of a hustler. I'm not saying he's not a hustler, but I can at least acknowledge that he is doing some good and that he can present his case in a decent matter. I haven't been studying dude or anything, so you're right, he could have been doing all that for longer than I realized.

That part.

Back