Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

A quick FYI about some Africans.

Even after Trump shitted on Africans. My god...

Bruh. Told a lie??? You sound young. Why do you assume we believe word-of-mouth shit? That's a naive mindset to have

Its on Twitter.

I posted the tweets in this thread that you wont bother to find.

Every post I make in this thread debunks yalls narrative, that's the point
Bro then it shouldnt be that hard for you to post up that $15,000. The donation to Paul Howard can easily be found cool, even if google it you can find it. But this $15,000 is nowhere to be found. You want me to go through 46 pages to find a tweet thats looking like its not true, I cant do that.

Bro then it shouldnt be that hard for you to post up that $15,000. The donation to Paul Howard can easily be found cool, even if google it you can find it. But this $15,000 is nowhere to be found. You want me to go through 46 pages to find a tweet thats looking like its not true, I cant do that.
Lol "its looking like its not true" because you don't want to find it.. not the other way around. Its there.

You're basically calling me a liar to preserve your narrative

Lol "its looking like its not true" because you don't want to find it.. not the other way around. Its there.

You're basically calling me a liar to preserve your narrative
Went through all 46 pages. Aint see no damn $15,000 only $50 he was giving out.

Last edited:
But if Tariq uses his platform to call that out HE is being divisive

Twilight zone.

I suspect most people don't really mean that when they say it.
It makes no sense for pro-black people to complain about anti-FBA/anti-black behavior being called out.
The callouts should be divisive, to divide ourselves from the bullshit that will betray pro-black/pro-FBA causes.
In the case of racist(immigrants), they already divided themselves from black Americans, or black people, long ago.
And we have no obligation to suffer their bullshit, regardless of their skin color or nationality.
When applied in this manner, being divisive can be a constructive move that benefits correcting injustices.

If you're on Twitter you'll see a lot of foreign flags in black maga profiles. You can't ignore people who are undermining us. 5th the realest nigga breathin (if i hold my breath) because he doesn't take any immigrant criticism personally because he knows it doesn't apply to HIM. He's not a coon. He's on code. Just like when sisters go hard on brothers I don't take it personally because I know it doesn't apply to ME. I Listen, I support.

Hopefully this debunked your "tariq is divisive" narrative

lol so why you debate with race for a year if you don’t take her criticism personally?

The guy just a couple days ago was lying saying the guy who killed oluwatoyin salau was Nigerian when the guy is in fact black-american. People kept calling him out about it and he kept running with the fake narrative and just telling people to SMD. He aint really care that the sista was killed, but try to lie to make her killer not black american which nobody cares about, but its gotta fit the narrative he wants to spread n his ego. I cant rock with nobody like this. The guy is a liar

Damn see this nigga Tariq gotta bullshit agenda

I suspect most people don't really mean that when they say it.
It makes no sense for pro-black people to complain about anti-FBA/anti-black behavior being called out.
The callouts should be divisive, to divide ourselves from the bullshit that will betray pro-black/pro-FBA causes.
In the case of racist(immigrants), they already divided themselves from black Americans, or black people, long ago.
And we have no obligation to suffer their bullshit, regardless of their skin color or nationality.
When applied in this manner, being divisive can be a constructive move that benefits correcting injustices.
@wutang @Hellczar

:js4:

This is what we mean when we say divise when he posts stuff like this that he does very often. For example Everything he said in this tweet is a lie. I posted this earlier.
The guy just a couple days ago was lying saying the guy who killed oluwatoyin salau was Nigerian when the guy is in fact black-american. People kept calling him out about it and he kept running with the fake narrative and just telling people to SMD. He aint really care that the sista was killed, but try to lie to make her killer not black american which nobody cares about, but its gotta fit the narrative he wants to spread n his ego. I cant rock with nobody like this. The guy is a liar

This is what we mean when we say divise when he posts stuff like this that he does very often. For example Everything he said in this tweet is a lie. I posted this earlier.

:smh:

Bruh. Im talking dude giving 15k in covid relief, bailing out black protesters, putting money down on righteous black politicians, which encourages others to donate...yet you counter that with irrelevant shit about his family members and him allegedly misreporting a story.

Bruh. The positives far outweigh the reachy negatives right? Right.

And I'm not up on the details but that suspect could be 2nd generation immigrant which is still in the realm of what Tariq's point is. If not, big deal. Its not critical

Bruh. Im talking dude giving 15k in covid relief, bailing out black protesters, putting money down on righteous black politicians, which encourages others to donate...yet you counter that with irrelevant shit about his family members and him allegedly misreporting a story.

Lol Bro you have yet to prove this 15k to individuals, I didnt see that going through this whole thread. N why are you calling her a suspect she was murdered. I see you aint make a point to point out Tariq lied about that fuckboy who killed her being an immigrant. I see you really like Tariq but he does lie.

Lol Bro you have yet to prove this 15k to individuals, I didnt see that going through this whole thread. N why are you calling her a suspect she was murdered. I see you aint make a point to point out Tariq lied about that fuckboy who killed her being an immigrant. I see you really like Tariq but he does lie.
You said you already saw it! He gave out 5k 3 separate times, $50 a piece on cashapp, on top of everything else mentioned and posted in this thread. COLLECTIVELY his good deeds and news and influence prove he's much better than yall say he is

:ghost:

This is cute it really is. You can spend all day talking about the small number of black people who support Trump no matter what country they are from. The vast majority don’t and that seems more important. Seems like a distraction. Do they black foreigners have enough clout to keep us from jobs, do they police our neighborhoods do they all vote republican? Seems pointless

Aaron Glee Jr? They don’t have any Nigerian name for him anywhere? Not even a middle name

Lol so wait he talked about black immigrants and was wrong but now it don’t matter lol bruh you a fool

Back