Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

for what? i would have told shawty to take a dirt nap and kept it pushing. if she got crazy and tried to touch me, i would have slapped her to heaven.

but engaging with her for minutes on in, pleading to be left alone is just ridiculous.

recording these incidents are corny to me as well
FINALLY you say something sensible

but i think recording is still useful. Many cacs have been fired and had their lives ruined

Me too is ran by white women who have more power. Leaving the church means what exactly?

I'm giving you an example of a cultural change doesn't matter who it originates from. Leaving the church is another cultural phenomenon showing a stark ideological and philosophical change that is occurring among 40 and younger black people. We are slowly changing our views and thoughts of anything related to Abrahamic thought. You wanted to understand what are cultural changes are and how to exploit those changes to galvanize the youth, right?

FINALLY you say something sensible

but i think recording is still useful. Many cacs have been fired and had their lives ruined

recording serves no purpose for me. pulling out my phone is the last thing im thinking about.

my first and only priority is protecting myself and those around me.

yall really tried to turn this thread into a race jones witch-hunt but my foot is still on yalls necks.

behold! a scammer and a fraud

I'm giving you an example of a cultural change doesn't matter who it originates from. Leaving the church is another cultural phenomenon showing a stark ideological and philosophical change that is occurring among 40 and younger black people. We are slowly changing our views and thoughts of anything related to Abrahamic thought. You wanted to understand what are cultural changes are and how to exploit those changes to galvanize the youth, right?
Me too and leaving the church. Got it..

Back