Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

yall say im a coon, meaning i put white folks over Black folxs. show me that. im not talking about the white girl I did activist work either. show me when I have praised white ppl as a collective
You just doubled down on the fact you wouldn't wanna be around your own race

What's that called??

anyways. it was proven several times that Tariq is a fraud. i know yall wanna now be mad at me but maybe channel that energy and aggression towards your hotep daddy, for he has lead u astray for far too long

:ualreadyknow:

sitting in a room full of white women and sitting in a room full of niggas that think like yall would not be an enjoyable experience for me.
Nahhhh

Stop adding qualifiers, the question was plain

"Niggas that think like yall" wasn't an option.

You equate black men to white women and thats.. problematic

How do you change a culture (The behavior of a people)? You have to be instrumental in changing people's viewpoint. For example the MeToo has people changing their behavior in how they deal with women and many prominent men are falling. Or how millennial are leaving the black church, so there has to be a reason and something that must change for a group to actually develop and given that you can use that without deception and highway robbery to help others change in which that spread will naturally come. So religion will be much less important to black people by 2 to 3 generations and definitely by 4 generations away religion unless comes back stronger will be seen something in the past.

How do you change a culture (The behavior of a people)? You have to be instrumental in changing people's viewpoint. For example the MeToo has people changing their behavior in how they deal with women and many prominent men are falling. Or how millennial are leaving the black church, so there has to be a reason and something that must change for a group to actually develop and given that you can use that without deception and highway robbery to help others change in which that spread will naturally come. So religion will be much less important to black people by 2 to 3 generations and definitely by 4 generations away religion unless comes back stronger will be seen something in the past.
Me too is ran by white women who have more power. Leaving the church means what exactly?

Back