Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Related video:

Never really cared for Candace Owens, but she's on point about this.

I wouldn't say Candace is on point, but she's not doing anything as out of bounds as this woman is trying to make it seem. If these BLM can advocate and participate protests at the houses of law makers and others they don't agree with, this chick can't bug out because Candace and her camera crew come to her house to interview her.

That said, with the heat BLM is catching over that house, I'm sure this chick has gotten a lot of bad attention and that probably has her on edge.

Yo, how the fuck I miss this.

"we trying to raise money for the school"..............................
200w.gif

Yup.

Shaun King, Dr. Umar, Tariq Nasheed, etc., a lot of these modern day social justice warriors are frauds. Always got they hands out for a cause or disguise some shit as if it were for the black community but never deliver or practice what they preach.

Take note how none of those dudes will date utter a word of criticism about these recent controversy surrounding these pastors and how they’re outright saying “run me them coins💰 bitches”🙏🏾
Nah, I’m pretty sure people had some harsh words for them too.

Haven't seen it, expound on it

Recently I saw a few black nativist groups pop up on Twitter. Small but vocal. Apparently have decided that Gavrvey hated black Americans (???) and was an agent of the UK. The post I used is a lil older, but I've seen similar viewpoints being shared in recent tweets as well, and shes a leader when it comes to this sort of thing

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back