Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Anybody got the numbers on the property he was suppose to buy for the museum?

I’m trying to see something real quick

6.5 billion

That's the number the president you voted for gave to afgan refugees who just got here. You're not pocket watching biden tho

You got the wrong one.

I rarely post in those treads.

but you already admitted to voting dems and deflecting hard as fuck on a simple question.

That’s something my 8 year old did when I asked him why was his bike left in the yard. He brought up irrelevant shit just like you’re doing

Do better champ

You got the wrong one.

I rarely post in those treads.

but you already admitted to voting dems and deflecting hard as fuck on a simple question.

That’s something my 8 year old did when I asked him why was his bike left in the yard. He brought up irrelevant shit just like you’re doing

Do better champ
A righteous deflection

Ya'll can't sit up here an obsess over one black man and ignore what biden is doing...

Priorities??

A righteous deflection

Ya'll can't sit up here an obsess over one black man and ignore what biden is doing...

Priorities??

You bringing up Biden like I post about him.

Yea. I’m obsessed about a black man stealing from black folks under the disguise of doing something good.

I am my brother keeper.

I still see you ain’t drop the figures of the lot yet though.

You bringing up Biden like I post about him.

Yea. I’m obsessed about a black man stealing from black folks under the disguise of doing something good.

I am my brother keeper.

I still see you ain’t drop the figures of the lot yet though.
If you voted for Biden you are complicit in his anti black fuckery

Therefore, you are in no position to speak on good/bad decisions of others after being manipulated by mainstream media and ignoring the conscious communitys loud warnings about the dems

If you didn't vote for Biden or trump I will take your your critique of tariq seriously. Otherwise its hypocritical noise

If you voted for Biden you are complicit in his anti black fuckery

Therefore, you are in no position to speak on good/bad decisions of others after being manipulated by mainstream media and ignoring the conscious communitys loud warnings about the dems

If you didn't vote for Biden or trump I will take your your critique of tariq seriously. Otherwise its hypocritical noise

Tariq voted for Biden along with a bunch of other politicians JUST LIKE YOU DID.

Tariq literally working and paying a WHITE MAN to try and handle this so called deal.

Don’t worry, you just don’t know the price of the lot so it’s cool. Hopefully somebody else drop that information because I already the cost of building a house in the area so the price of a so called museum would be incredible.

Stop falling for the scam. Man up

Tariq voted for Biden along with a bunch of other politicians JUST LIKE YOU DID.

Tariq literally working and paying a WHITE MAN to try and handle this so called deal.

Don’t worry, you just don’t know the price of the lot so it’s cool. Hopefully somebody else drop that information because I already the cost of building a house in the area so the price of a so called museum would be incredible.

Stop falling for the scam. Man up
Niggas voted

Niggas REALIZED shit is anti black and jumped off wholesale

Yall realize the same thing but decide to stay down to see what might happen.. that's the difference

B1 are scorned ex democrats, yall are not

Wait, wait, wait….

You mean to tell me the thief you got scammed out of VOTED for the same guy I did…..

…and you didn’t call him a coon.

Fraudulent, Pussy, AND a raging Hypocrite….to add on being a Karen.

Sounds like a bitch made trifecta, with an extra touch of punk muhfucka.

Wait, wait, wait….

You mean to tell me the thief you got scammed out of VOTED for the same guy I did…..

…and you didn’t call him a coon.

Fraudulent, Pussy, AND a raging Hypocrite….to add on being a Karen.

Sounds like a bitch made trifecta, with an extra touch of punk muhfucka.
I need confirmation on Tariq voting for Biden.

Edit: I don’t think he voted for Biden.

Back