Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the conscious community frauds?

Not just white but very white.,,lily white WHITE

👻👻
Its super weird how black people in general always pretend that something someone says voluntarily is a gotcha. Its low brow, low vibe shit

You pretend every word he says is some kind of smoking gun

Yet you don't scrutinize the whites you vote for like this. And you never will

Its super weird how black people in general always pretend that something someone says voluntarily is a gotcha. Its low brow, low vibe shit
You pretend every word he says is some kind of smoking gun
Yet you don't scrutinize the whites you vote for like this. And you never will

These reasons & excuses Tariq is giving for suddenly not the building, after collecting all that money……A wise man once said:
Yea that sounds like a huge lie. That's very unbelievable

As they should and I'm sure he knows this.
That's why I doubt it's a scam.
He could of easily just did another movie or anything else for less hassle and more profit.
Museums are a large expensive endeavor and he's trying to do it from scratch.
What's more likely is that he could be taking on more than he thought.
Not a scam, but an ambitious failure at attempting something.
Time will tell if he can handle it.

Or he was stupid enough to risk his entire brand over a single million.
Less hassle and more profit than this? Lol.

There’s not anything out there that’s less of a hassle than “give me a million dollars.”

And there’s nothing but profit when people give you a million dollars.

Either way, I hope he gives the money back as he promised. That’s if he has it to give back.

These reasons & excuses Tariq is giving for suddenly not the building, after collecting all that money……A wise man once said:
Wtf? It's weird how you don't listen to the nigga but are dictating to a listener. He was talking about pitfalls before he collected $1. This is all expected and par the course. Dude you're so obsessed with bringing him down you're pretending white people are not gonna white people..yikes. chill

Let me get this straight….

I get ridiculed for giving Biden a vote to get the shitty dude out, yet you gave that shyster ass negro MONEY for a museum that’s never coming, but a Bentley that he’ll be whipping around by Thanksgiving?

And you haven’t been sonned to Bolivian???

ABW soft outchea.

Last edited:
200.gif

I get ridiculed for giving Biden a vote to get the shitty dude out, yet you gave that shyster ass negro MONEY for a museum that’s never coming, but a Bentley that he’ll be whipping around by Thanksgiving?

ABW soft outchea.
Hey man your vote for Biden cost more than the money giving to tariq

:niggawhat:

ABW soft outchea.

Bolivian?!.....Bruh, are you really a teacher?

Bolivians are people who live in Bolivia

I think the word you are looking for is.......Oblivion

Bolivian?!.....Bruh, are you really a teacher?

Bolivians are people who live in Bolivia

I think the word you are looking for is.......Oblivion
The word I’m looking for is….”sarcasm.”

I’m pretty sure I was being sarcastic, and I know the difference between Bolivia and oblivion.

Back