Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the caste system bad i don't get why some diss it? every nation on this planet has it

U can call it that but it's not the true original definition but yea

Then you're full of shit. Hinduism has a very clear definition for good and evil. The difference between sattva (purity, aka "good") and tamas (impurity, aka "evil") as two of the three Gunas (the other being rajas, more or lest the gray area where self-centeredness exists among other qualities).

Then you're full of shit. Hinduism has a very clear definition for good and evil. The difference between sattva (purity, aka "good") and tamas (impurity, aka "evil") as two of the three Gunas (the other being rajas, more or lest the gray area where self-centeredness exists among other qualities).

But it also has the teaching not a teaching but a clear statement that if u are apart of this natural world u gonna have violent tendencies, thoughts, a sinful nature. It's just about balance

U gotta understand the context of what u just quoted mate

But it also has the teaching not a teaching but a clear statement that if u are apart of this natural world u gonna have violent tendencies, thoughts, a sinful nature. It's just about balance

U gotta understand the context of what u just quoted mate

It still states that every individual has all of the three Gunas within them, and that no one person is purely of one. But it still makes a distinction between them. Meaning that while you may not be purely good or evil it still exists in the world and every human has the propensity for either... or both... or all three.

So, yes, Hinduism does believe in good and evil.

Ok that's fine i don't have a problem with that

I have a problem with u making false unjust 100% untrue statement on me saying i cheer and and happy to see gang members die. This is a disgusting accusation

Black gang members specfically. You promote that shit when you talk about how "hard" London is.

EXACTLY!

If you wasn't with all the rah-rah shit about how hard your end is I wouldn't be saying this, but you do and you always have, ergo you celebrate the death and misery all that gang shit brings with it. And since you seem to gravitate towards Black men in that area it's only natural that you celebrate their deaths when it's one of the opposing factions.

Celebrating it would be a sin. It is forbidden to celebrate anothers 'murder'

But is it important to recognize why murders, crime, shootings, guns, gangs and so on are allowed to exist by the creator? yes it is

The caste system is this it is so simple

U have the priests, the military and police, the business men and woman and finally people working in service

Every nation on earth has this it's just in so called Hinduism texts/scripture which existed 1000's of years before there ever was a Torah or Bible or Quran. It was simply written that there will be this

U choose which of these u fall into based on your action, talent and desire for what u wanna do. It is so simple
SMDH.........It's not that simple. Just the fact of those who want to control those said systems is a huge factor! And the most widely used one is rich and poor!

SMDH.........It's not that simple. Just the fact of those who want to control those said systems is a huge factor! And the most widely used one is rich and poor!

It's complicated very complicated. But in India there has been so much inter caste mixing with marriages that it's a dead system now anyway for those who corrupted it by saying it's based on birth

Back