Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is the caste system bad i don't get why some diss it? every nation on this planet has it

The guy posted a pic celebrating the colonization of India

U defending him simply because he the same ethnicity as u? that's sad and lame

Point to me where I had defended him? I’ll wait.

Secondly, I disregarded your thread because you tried to conflate American/British patriarchal capitalistic classism with Hindu/Indian caste system. Which are two totally different forms of class structure; albeit, they both are grounded in colonial racism — possibly for the Hindu/Indian it is more so grounded within colorism.

Great attempt at a conversation though, shady.

To give a serious answer to the question, in principle caste systems aren't bad, but in reality there are a number of problems. For example,

1) People can't always choose what caste they are in. If you're from a poor family, y0u could be doomed to be in a lower level caste no matter how good you are in a particular area.
2) There gaps between the caste as far as power and influence are typically unnecessary and unfair.
3) Castes don't always divide people based on employment or societal role. Often racism, colorism, and other forms of discrimination come into play.
4) Castes have traditionally been used to keep certain people in power and to justify treating certain others like shit.

If you belong to the top tier of the caste system then it's all good. If you are a bottom untouchable...life might seem kinda unfair.

To give a serious answer to the question, in principle caste systems aren't bad, but in reality there are a number of problems. For example,

1) People can't always choose what caste they are in. If you're from a poor family, y0u could be doomed to be in a lower level caste no matter how good you are in a particular area.
2) There gaps between the caste as far as power and influence are typically unnecessary and unfair.
3) Castes don't always divide people based on employment or societal role. Often racism, colorism, and other forms of discrimination come into play.
4) Castes have traditionally been used to keep certain people in power and to justify treating certain others like shit.

No one read this wordy shit

19789999.jpg

A racist has the ability to oppress. I, nor any other Black person outside of Africa has the ability to oppress anyone. Culturally, your people ARE, however, racists from your beloved Mahatma Ghandi, who as a lawyer in South Africa referred to Africans as "Kaffirs", a derogatory term akin to a white American calling us "niggers".

quote-kaffirs-are-as-a-rule-uncivilized-the-convicts-even-more-so-they-are-troublesome-very-mahatma-gandhi-91-56-27.jpg

On top of that, your people are STILL racist towards Africans in India:

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/f...cism-india-share-stories-170423093250637.html

https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/31/africa/racism-africans-india-photgrapher/index.html

https://www.hindustantimes.com/anal...from-africa/story-b8NF3XaxglzXUEgTeM3dLJ.html

... and then we come to YOU. You, who apes Black American culture, who celebrates Black youth that sell drugs and are violent. You who perpetuates the very stereotypes whites have used against us to treat us like sub-humans, you relish in it, you smile when a Black man from your hood takes the life of another Black man. You're a walking caricature of Black people. You believe everything criminal equates to Black folks and mimic what you see from your hat down to your shoes

2i8gldw.jpg

^^^ Remember that shit? YOU posted that up. You wanna-be-Black-until-the-peelers-come-around ass hoe.

FOH talkin about some "Das raycist" bullshit.
Lol she never responded to this etherous post

The holy scriptures speak very little on the caste system be it the Vedas or the Gita

Literally 1%

There is no untouchable in the scriptures it mentions only the 4 castes i mentioned

19789999.jpg

A racist has the ability to oppress. I, nor any other Black person outside of Africa has the ability to oppress anyone. Culturally, your people ARE, however, racists from your beloved Mahatma Ghandi, who as a lawyer in South Africa referred to Africans as "Kaffirs", a derogatory term akin to a white American calling us "niggers".

quote-kaffirs-are-as-a-rule-uncivilized-the-convicts-even-more-so-they-are-troublesome-very-mahatma-gandhi-91-56-27.jpg

On top of that, your people are STILL racist towards Africans in India:

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/f...cism-india-share-stories-170423093250637.html

https://www.cnn.com/2017/03/31/africa/racism-africans-india-photgrapher/index.html

https://www.hindustantimes.com/anal...from-africa/story-b8NF3XaxglzXUEgTeM3dLJ.html

... and then we come to YOU. You, who apes Black American culture, who celebrates Black youth that sell drugs and are violent. You who perpetuates the very stereotypes whites have used against us to treat us like sub-humans, you relish in it, you smile when a Black man from your hood takes the life of another Black man. You're a walking caricature of Black people. You believe everything criminal equates to Black folks and mimic what you see from your hat down to your shoes

2i8gldw.jpg

^^^ Remember that shit? YOU posted that up. You wanna-be-Black-until-the-peelers-come-around ass hoe.

FOH talkin about some "Das raycist" bullshit.
@Starbucks respond to this truth about you

Only kinda unfair??? Life would be pretty fucked up.

Do u know what u talking about?

The highest caste is the priests who's job it is to memorise the Vedas the oldest scriptures on this earth. Do rituals, stay away from fornication for pleasure, stay away from alcohol, stay away from eating meat, stay away from making money, stay away from negative thoughts, stay away from fame, stay away from riches. Literally sacrifice a social life and materialistic

How is this fun this is pure discipline and sacrifice of material earthly pleasures for God aka Krishna who's name translates to ''black'' and was dark skinned in his human form with the holy Godly spirit inside him

@Starbucks respond to this truth about you

In my religion there is no such thing as good and evil i don't look at Gangsters as evil because of the cycle and system of reincarnation. So in this lifetime yeah 1 might be a Gangster in the next he will be a doctor. It's a spiritual journey everyone has a role to play

It's about balance The Lord could have created a world with out guns, car crashes, knifes, violence, murders but he chose not to that's how it goes

It's not about skin colour it's about the soul it has no colour it just transfers to different bodies until u finally make it to ''heaven''

In my religion there is no such thing as good and evil i don't look at Gangsters as evil because of the cycle and system of reincarnation. So in this lifetime yeah 1 might be a Gangster in the next he will be a doctor. It's a spiritual journey everyone has a role to play

It's about balance The Lord could have created a world with out guns, car crashes, knifes, violence, murders but he chose not to that's how it goes

It's not about skin colour it's about the soul it has no colour it just transfers to different bodies until u finally make it to ''heaven''

You're Hindu, right?

Back