Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Terrence Howard The Real Life Tony Stark

NGL you lost me with both analogies. Imma ignore the first one cuz imma get to nerdy.

As for the second one. If hes processing more than he can understand...that means hes not really processing it, and doesn't truly understand it, no?

He seems curious about certain subjects, sorta read up on it, familiarize himself and or learned certain small aspects of this broad field, then declared himself an expert/innovator.

This is like someone being into cars, sorta tinkered with them in his garage, but never did anything major like actually built a car. Then gets online and tells a podcast host, Porsche isnt really good at building race cars or engines, they're doing it all wrong and you could do it better. Sure if a Porsche lead engineer sat down with him they could have a surface level convo about cars and how they work, but ultimately that engineer is going to tell him he doesnt really know what hes talking about when they get into specifics.
Ever hear a rookie or young QB in the league say somethin to the nature of “I’m seeing ghosts”

They are processing more than they can understand

They know what defenses can do, they know the play makers on the defense, they know what the offense is supposed to do, they know where the ball is supposed to go, they know who’s blitzing, they know what the check down is suppose to be, but they are processing all of that at the same time, more than they can currently understand. Get it, it’s not that they can’t do it, it’s just that it’s bigger than they can currently firmly grasp.

At the same time, they are light years ahead of where you would be if you stepped on the field, they aren’t bad QBs they just aren’t as good as the best

He doesn’t have a low IQ, it’s just not on par with the highest

And the second analogy wasn’t mine it’s how the other guy in the interview described what he was seeing with T.Howard.

NGL you lost me with both analogies. Imma ignore the first one cuz imma get to nerdy.

As for the second one. If hes processing more than he can understand...that means hes not really processing it, and doesn't truly understand it, no?

He seems curious about certain subjects, sorta read up on it, familiarize himself and or learned certain small aspects of this broad field, then declared himself an expert/innovator.

This is like someone being into cars, sorta tinkered with them in his garage, but never did anything major like actually built a car. Then gets online and tells a podcast host, Porsche isnt really good at building race cars or engines, they're doing it all wrong and you could do it better. Sure if a Porsche lead engineer sat down with him they could have a surface level convo about cars and how they work, but ultimately that engineer is going to tell him he doesnt really know what hes talking about when they get into specifics.
That's almost exactly what Neil deGrasse Tyson said

Back