Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Terrell Owens Ready to Squash His Beef with Donovan McNabb?

Whos wrong?

• T.O.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Donovan McNabb Bitch ass

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
ideally that’s cool but it’s business first. One injury and the team will let you go
yet TO played in the bowl with screws in his leg.

character should mean something so that business can get handled.

they gamble on the field every sunday.......gambling with building a possible dynasty should be just as important...especially when you have all the tools.
they could have both made more money in the end if it was about that.
mcnabb was wrong

The eagles had the money to pay them all but when McNabb said what he said in regards to Westbrook. Everything went to shit.

Players should NEVER take a pay cut. The teams have the money the owners just don't to make less profit than years prior is why they talk that can't afford it bullshit

Exactly I think they could've worked that out.

Based on some the interviews I've seen with TO. I think another he needed to get over while was playing is learning that professional relationships can be maintained while personal relationships have been severed.

If anybody has seen life story that dude needs lots of therapy. His shit was fucked up for real the way he found out about his father and siblings. It actually plays into a lot of the @Race Jones talks about in black families and households.

yeah I saw his story on fix my life

That was an extremely wild story. TO seems like a very prideful man but he needs help.

I agree. also it could have been fixed if his family just told the truth. ill never understand keeping family secrets. they always come out

Last edited:
I agree. also it could have been fixed if his family just told the truth. ill never understand keep family secrets. they always come out

Very true cause if they would've moved away more than likely nobody would've ever told him anything.

smh. father was a whole predator tho. was his mom like 15 or something? whew* a lot to unpack

Exactly father a married statutory rapist who you've known all your life and lives across the street and then only find out he your father cause your grandmother noticed you got a crush on your sister who you don't know is your sister.

Finding out shit like that had to fuck his young mind all the way up.

His mom was only 15 or 16

Thought most player beefs die down and get squashed when they’re done playing but not this one

I think Pippen and Charles Oakley hate Charles Barkley still to this day too but that’s all I can think of

They didn't make the super bowl with only Westbrook. They made the super bowl with Westbrook & TO.

If it's about winning ain't about who been their longer its about who is the better player that can help the team get to and win the super bowl. Homies ain't got shit to do with that.

I like said if that is how McNabb felt cool I really don't have problem with that but folks can't act like McNabb going public with that isn't going to create a conflict with TO because of McNabb's stature with the eagles. McNabb was wrong for saying that shit in public.

To missed the playoffs and came back in the superbowl

The most recent case of this coming up was McNabb just randomly throwing TO under the bus, so I don't think it's fair to act like TO isn't the one letting it go.

TO has done plenty of wild shit but he was right on this McNabb shit.

McNabb as the face of the franchise says to the media the team should pay Westbrook. Westbrook and TO both up for new contracts. Yall know damn well how that shit looks to the public and the franchise. Even if that is how McNabb felt which is fair you say that shit to the coach or front office not the media.

That's fucking with that man money and nobody is going to take that shit lightly.
ONE year into a 7yr/$49M deal, TO wanted to renegotiate?

The fuck??
Unreasonable.

McNabb didn’t do shit to that dude. TO was on fuck shit since Year 2.

Hell, he still takes shots at McNabb.

Back