Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Terrell Owens Ready to Squash His Beef with Donovan McNabb?

Whos wrong?

• T.O.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Donovan McNabb Bitch ass

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
i always felt like donovan was a bitch ass in this matter.
this shit tainted TO the rest of his career.

TO has done plenty of wild shit but he was right on this McNabb shit.

McNabb as the face of the franchise says to the media the team should pay Westbrook. Westbrook and TO both up for new contracts. Yall know damn well how that shit looks to the public and the franchise. Even if that is how McNabb felt which is fair you say that shit to the coach or front office not the media.

That's fucking with that man money and nobody is going to take that shit lightly.

eagles could have had a few rings....

but for the man to fuck with his money when he came to play in the bowl with screws in his legs and mcnabb throwing up in the huddles an shit.....

nah

mcnabb was a whole hoe for that.

TO has done plenty of wild shit but he was right on this McNabb shit.

McNabb as the face of the franchise says to the media the team should pay Westbrook. Westbrook and TO both up for new contracts. Yall know damn well how that shit looks to the public and the franchise. Even if that is how McNabb felt which is fair you say that shit to the coach or front office not the media.

That's fucking with that man money and nobody is going to take that shit lightly.

But Westbrook has been in the team longer yea professional wise he shouldn’t of said that but if Westbrook your homie an TO aint

But Westbrook has been in the team longer yea professional wise he shouldn’t of said that but if Westbrook your homie an TO aint

They didn't make the super bowl with only Westbrook. They made the super bowl with Westbrook & TO.

If it's about winning ain't about who been their longer its about who is the better player that can help the team get to and win the super bowl. Homies ain't got shit to do with that.

I like said if that is how McNabb felt cool I really don't have problem with that but folks can't act like McNabb going public with that isn't going to create a conflict with TO because of McNabb's stature with the eagles. McNabb was wrong for saying that shit in public.

i didnt like he cried like that either......an that wasnt even fucking with him like that..

but mcnabb did him dirty.
he wouldnt even take a paycut....

that was just selfish.
most qbs when they have something good they are ok with restructuring ....but not mcnabb...not for to

They didn't make the super bowl with only Westbrook. They made the super bowl with Westbrook & TO.

If it's about winning ain't about who been their longer its about who is the better player that can help the team get to and win the super bowl. Homies ain't got shit to do with that.

I like said if that is how McNabb felt cool I really don't have problem with that but folks can't act like McNabb going public with that isn't going to create a conflict with TO because of McNabb's stature with the eagles. McNabb was wrong for saying that shit in public.

Good point tho he def should’ve kept it quiet. They could’ve went to another one or two. Black qb black wr black rb smh

i didnt like he cried like that either......an that wasnt even fucking with him like that..

but mcnabb did him dirty.
he wouldnt even take a paycut....

that was just selfish.
most qbs when they have something good they are ok with restructuring ....but not mcnabb...not for to

Yea but we forget McNabb dealt with a lot of shit in his career why take a cut just because it MIGHT help out.

Good point tho he def should’ve kept it quiet. They could’ve went to another one or two. Black qb black wr black rb smh

Exactly I think they could've worked that out.

Based on some the interviews I've seen with TO. I think another he needed to get over while was playing is learning that professional relationships can be maintained while personal relationships have been severed.

If anybody has seen life story that dude needs lots of therapy. His shit was fucked up for real the way he found out about his father and siblings. It actually plays into a lot of the @Race Jones talks about in black families and households.

Yea but we forget McNabb dealt with a lot of shit in his career why take a cut just because it MIGHT help out.
TO proven himself...by playing in the bowl.

and taking a cut is not a guarantee for any qb.....its a team sport.

you must build a team

Back