Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Snoop Culturally Bigger Than Jay-Z?

I disagree. He's just outside the most.

The numbers don't say he's the biggest in the culture. He hasn't been platinum since 2004.

A cooking show with martha Stewart doesn't make you the biggest in the culture.

Kanye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

lol when do yall decide when numbers count for culture or not..? seems like sometimes it counts and sometimes it doesnt depending on whos arguing the point.

Ima say yeah Snoop is bigger cuz no matter what he's doing he takes his personality and the culture with him.. whether its movies, tv shows, sports events etc.

lol when do yall decide when numbers count for culture or not..? seems like sometimes it counts and sometimes it doesnt depending on whos arguing the point.

Ima say yeah Snoop is bigger cuz no matter what he's doing he takes his personality and the culture with him.. whether its movies, tv shows, sports events etc.

When comparing who's better, numbers aren't the most significant factor.

But comparing who's bigger? That's the main factor.

Snoop is defo bigger globally, 70year old women in Bulgaria will know who Snoop is... Hes prolly the most recognisable rapper of all time...

Dude was just front and centre at the Olympics and he always manages to stay relevant in every new generation too...

It helps hes got a unique personality and character too, dude is like 6'6 with bundles of charisma...

Jay is more relevant musically though, his music is still dope when he does drop something and RocNation are huge to the culture... Whereas Snoop's music fell off years ago...

Last edited:
I disagree. He's just outside the most.

The numbers don't say he's the biggest in the culture. He hasn't been platinum since 2004.

A cooking show with martha Stewart doesn't make you the biggest in the culture.

Kanye>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When was his last album. Wasn’t it like that blue carpet joint

When we gunna finally admit that Snoop is the GOAT rapper, entertainment/career wise. He came out in the early 90s with classic records that have never stopped being in rotation, every time we thought it was over, he rejuvenates/reinvents himself, pops back up & is still relevant. like 30 years after his rap debut, they had him carrying the Olympic torch on prime time TV, paid him good money to go around having fun & everyone loved him. That shit is wild to me.

And I said this before, but unless you a random regular person, album sales cant always be trusted. We gunna really pretend people with money didnt buy their own album to keep the hype around them.

Nigga bout to either ignore this or counter with "Y Y Yea but, Jay got more money doe"

Back