Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is She Trippin or Does She Have A Point?

But what does that mean for you?

Maturing faster can be bad thing. In nature, the faster something reaches its 'peak' or whatever, the lower that peak. For example, humans take the longest to mature and become grown out of any animal; deer walk the day they are born and it took me like 2 years to learn. We have solid statistical evidence that shows people who have sex later in life have noticeably higher IQ. People who go to school later in life tend to shit on young folk who go to school. In a ton of cases, maturing or developing quickly is a bad thing and makes you inferior to people who wait.
Bruh, this post is all over the place

First of all, that nigga ain't slick. I know pimp talk when I hear it.

Secondly, idk why this went over yalls heads...but the original video just reinforced how much emotional labor women have to do for you niggas to be decent human beings. *if you are a decent human being, this doesn't apply to you*

All this pain and birthing we gotta go through for grown men...is unappealing.

Secondly, idk why this went over yalls heads...but the original video just reinforced how much emotional labor women have to do for you niggas to be decent human beings. *if you are a decent human being, this doesn't apply to you*

KkjPHWr.gif

:aye:

Aint shit men ain't shit
I feel you..

Yo, so I'm listening to Deion Sanders on Arian Foster podcast. Arian ask em why his relationship wit Pilar fell through. Deion was like, when you a man of entertainment and bus. You dedicate so much of your affection and goodness to the outside world that when you get home you drained of it.

So, when I get home I don't give u the attention and affection you want. So in turn when I get home, after a while you do to me the same. But you gotta understand, everywhere I go I get the attention and affection I usually get. So when I get home and it ain't there.

I gotta go out and get me some attention and affection. It ain't right for me to do u like that..but it ain't right for you to do me like that..

And lemme tell u Gabi

giphy (3).gif

It ain't right..it ain't fair..but

shit on em gabi...

im tired ah these niggas.

i wasnt included in that was i?

You're sidestepping the issue broski

What is the significance of maturing faster?
Looking at situations with more foresight, they have the ability to have more subjectivity and objectivity. Also being more understanding of their emotions and feelings, adding depth to their empathy.

Men, especially younger men, attack what's infront of them, and how they feel about what's infront of them at the moment. But gain more of the ladder the older we get. Though with women they have a higher level of it earlier ages and a higher level of that in older ages because it's built upon.

I was thinking like..when most of us men were younger. We wanna fuck..I wanna fuck..lemme fuck..gimme that pussy..girl gimme dat pussy. All I know is I am horny, I wanna put my dick in a pussy. But she at least gotta be attractive enough for my dick to get hard and wanna fuck

Females wanna fuck too, most want it to have meaning..they want it to mean something. Love and all that. Sex is a special thing, they are inviting a male to their body,..it's special , they dream of the romantic moment..

One of those viewpoint is just a whole lot more mature than the other

shit on em gabi...

im tired ah these niggas.

i wasnt included in that was i?
I mean....the message here is "my wife is a good woman and a queen because I put her through so much bullshit and she stayed".....that's the main reason niggas romanticize their grandparents' marriages cuz grandaddy did whatever tf he wanted and granny still made fresh biscuits on Sundays.

I was thinking like..when most of us men were younger. We wanna fuck..I wanna fuck..lemme fuck..gimme that pussy..girl gimme dat pussy. All I know is I am horny, I wanna put my dick in a pussy. But she at least gotta be attractive enough for my dick to get hard and wanna fuck

Females wanna fuck too, most want it to have meaning..they want it to mean something. Love and all that. Sex is a special thing, they are inviting a male to their body,..it's special , they dream of the romantic moment..

One of those viewpoint is just a whole lot more mature than the other
or someone is being more honest than the other

Back