Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is She Trippin or Does She Have A Point?

This women is trippin. She all on Twitter going in on dude for something she clearly cannot comprehend. Some things are just out of peoples scope of understanding. Most times a person has to actually be in a relationship to undestand conversations about relationships. All these women on social media single, so I don't care to hear their rhetoric on someone else's relationship. If his wife is taking it as a compliment then what is the issue?
no linda.png

Idk. I wouldn't want my husband going around saying that but I'm not upset that someone else's husband is doing it. We shape each other but I'm not his mother. She's crazy but that's another story.

for better or for worse aint just some shit that sounds nice.

Think everyone of my get rich quick schemes worked?

Ha!

My wife had to cover me numerous times hell, she even helped me get promoted.

Marriage is like a high yield savings, well, a proper marriage is anyway. You do it right and you will never have to worry bout overdrafting.

Truth be told this whole topic could have been avoided if shawty didnt think she was entitled to a person that has established himself. Part of marriage is being able to build, her stupid ass doesnt understand that and thinks marriage is a fairy tale.

She is whats wrong with the nuclear family. She dont want a family, she wants security beyond what she is currently willing to work for.

FUCK DERRICK JAXN.

Everything about that dude screams "creepy predatory male" that chases weak minded women.

Bet money his mother has some Jocasta/Oedipus type shit going on.

Long story short.

It's some dumb ass women who took that man whole statement out of context and exposing their bitterness about life and their stupidity on the internet.

True, but........why did dude have to go there to begin with?

There had to have been a better way for him to describe how much his wife has helped him grow than to say that she "birthed" him.

Maybe he could've, idk.........just said that his wife helped him grow as a person.

I mean, how does saying your wife "birthed" you even come across your mind?

Only reference point I can think of is hip-hop when some rappers say they "birthed" some of these new rappers or "fathered their style."

Never heard anyone use that terminology within the context of a marriage....or any relationship for that matter.

Last edited:
I have a son and daughter, nieces and nephews,..girls mature faster than boys

But what does that mean for you?

Maturing faster can be bad thing. In nature, the faster something reaches its 'peak' or whatever, the lower that peak. For example, humans take the longest to mature and become grown out of any animal; deer walk the day they are born and it took me like 2 years to learn. We have solid statistical evidence that shows people who have sex later in life have noticeably higher IQ. People who go to school later in life tend to shit on young folk who go to school. In a ton of cases, maturing or developing quickly is a bad thing and makes you inferior to people who wait.

whats the definition of mature faster?
cuz if its mosquito bites before i got fuzz...then that shouldnt count.

cuz my shit still looks nice while her boobs hide her belly button.

Girls are done puberty before boys. The amount of maturity difference is by like 2yrs so not really a great leap in maturity.

Back