Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is She Flirting?

Women throw you the assist...

You just gotta catch it and then it's just a lay up.

They normally point out something about you that they are turned off or intimidated by.

I'm married now, but I'll give my 100% success technique.

I just playfully ask women is that what they want... Whenever they say something suggestive about dating or relationships.

"Are you always so mean?"
" Why you want me to be nice to just you?"
" Nobody said all that" (already smiling)
"Nope too late you bout to get all this niceness"

Works every time

:js4:

I got two other scenarios...

At a potluck, so there's alot of employees I never see.

Let me preface one instance with one of the women with. I met her before while out in the field. She approached me and ask me what I was doing. It bothered me cause I thought she was a bougie store owner, so I talked to her short. Turns out she was a sales woman for the company. At the pot luck she approached me and I apologized.

We made nice and I kept it moving, shorty came outta the blue to the table I was at. And asked me how the food was, I told her good and kept eating. Cause..ion know you, she stood there for a good 3 minutes just looking at me eat. What was up wit that? Was she flirting?

At that same pot luck another women I never met. She had a very jovial and loud speaking voice, like she could be the female spokeswoman for a verizon ad.

Anyway, her voice was so noticable, I asked her if she was a sales person. Room full of people, 5 guys between us..she yells back.."i can be whatever you want me to be" wit a smile..

Was she flirting?
1. no, she thought yall was cool and wanted to make convo but you being you ignored her

2. yes

you never heard of "Don't shit where you eat" ?

we in the #MeToo climate and you hardbody tryna figure out if you being flirted on by co-workers

Lmao women can be weird sometimes yo hahaha.

I told my girl about a new Spanish chick I work with who randomly came by my desk and lean all over me helping me with something, and her mouth was sooooooo close to my ear and I can feel her chest on my shoulder.

Shit was soooo random and actually made me felt uncomfortable because how close she was in my personal space. My body doesn't knows the difference of what woman it is when a woman comes that close to my ear so I start sweating and shit all nervous. Nigga felt violated and it's funny because I don't know if she didn't notice or not. I can tell she was close because when left I LEGIT had a bunch of her hair and smell all over my shoulder and chest.

Another Asian chick at my job acts super weird too by asking me super random questions and whenever I come by her she gets really shy and say things low for no reason. The last time I seen her I was walking, and I kinda ran into her cutting the corner and she immediately stopped, smile and just stayed there smiling, I was like wassup?? Confused as shit and she asked me the most weird question and when I tried asking more info about it she didn't know what to say. I was like ok, laughing my ass off because I'm socially akward as well and just told her good luck.

Like I said I be chilling to myself don't be bothering no one and sometimes women just be doing the most random shit man. I don't want no smoke though, ain't with no cheating shit.
The Spanish chick did the same thing a lot of guys do. Be trying to get close but do it in such a way to have plausible deniability if you get offended.

No diss

Probable refers to what is likely to be done, to occur, or to be true; possible refers to what can be done, to occur, or to be true.

Woman who yelled out "I can be anything you want me to be" could been flirting. But because its something I might blurt out to be only humorous, i think it could just be playfulness. Tho I've learned men take those comments as an invitation I dont make them anymore unless I'm throwing the assist as @Duwop put it. Then again she could have said it so that someone else heard it because she wanted them to hear it and shoot their shot.

Potluck lady seemed like she wanted an invite to sit and talk or something maybe. Or maybe she was watching how you eat to see if she could see herself with you 20yrs from now. Shit isnt any easier for us women to decipher ya know.

Lmao women can be weird sometimes yo hahaha.

I told my girl about a new Spanish chick I work with who randomly came by my desk and lean all over me helping me with something, and her mouth was sooooooo close to my ear and I can feel her chest on my shoulder.

Shit was soooo random and actually made me felt uncomfortable because how close she was in my personal space. My body doesn't knows the difference of what woman it is when a woman comes that close to my ear so I start sweating and shit all nervous. Nigga felt violated and it's funny because I don't know if she didn't notice or not. I can tell she was close because when left I LEGIT had a bunch of her hair and smell all over my shoulder and chest.

Another Asian chick at my job acts super weird too by asking me super random questions and whenever I come by her she gets really shy and say things low for no reason. The last time I seen her I was walking, and I kinda ran into her cutting the corner and she immediately stopped, smile and just stayed there smiling, I was like wassup?? Confused as shit and she asked me the most weird question and when I tried asking more info about it she didn't know what to say. I was like ok, laughing my ass off because I'm socially akward as well and just told her good luck.

Like I said I be chilling to myself don't be bothering no one and sometimes women just be doing the most random shit man. I don't want no smoke though, ain't with no cheating shit.

Both of these scenarios happen to me at least a few times a week at work. I should mention that I have a very attractable personality and can adapt and hold most conversations in any environment. I'm married with kids and I think to some women that attracts them even more. I mention my wife and kids in conversation a lot. I feel like if I didn't then the flirting would be way more aggressive at work. Women are typically more willing to risk it all than men are.

I got two other scenarios...

At a potluck, so there's alot of employees I never see.

Let me preface one instance with one of the women with. I met her before while out in the field. She approached me and ask me what I was doing. It bothered me cause I thought she was a bougie store owner, so I talked to her short. Turns out she was a sales woman for the company. At the pot luck she approached me and I apologized.

We made nice and I kept it moving, shorty came outta the blue to the table I was at. And asked me how the food was, I told her good and kept eating. Cause..ion know you, she stood there for a good 3 minutes just looking at me eat. What was up wit that? Was she flirting?

At that same pot luck another women I never met. She had a very jovial and loud speaking voice, like she could be the female spokeswoman for a verizon ad.

Anyway, her voice was so noticable, I asked her if she was a sales person. Room full of people, 5 guys between us..she yells back.."i can be whatever you want me to be" wit a smile..

Was she flirting?

two broads was throwin' it your way and you ain't een' pick up on it.

you been out the game too long homie.

Woman who yelled out "I can be anything you want me to be" could been flirting. But because its something I might blurt out to be only humorous, i think it could just be playfulness. Tho I've learned men take those comments as an invitation I dont make them anymore unless I'm throwing the assist as @Duwop put it. Then again she could have said it so that someone else heard it because she wanted them to hear it and shoot their shot.

Potluck lady seemed like she wanted an invite to sit and talk or something maybe. Or maybe she was watching how you eat to see if she could see herself with you 20yrs from now. Shit isnt any easier for us women to decipher ya know.
:js4:

See, this is why I want female opinions, this was my exact thinking

• Haha
Reactions: B_A
two broads was throwin' it your way and you ain't een' pick up on it.

you been out the game too long homie.
That's the thing about getting older and more respectful. When you're younger you dont care, you are gonna put up shots till you get pulled from the game. It doesn't matter if they fall, if they left your hand, that's enough.

So when you get older and gotta find your spots..its hard man

Back