Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is She Flirting?

Idwk its such a joke, its literally been proven men cant tell the difference between being nice and someone liking them. Or was it cant tell liking them doesnt equate to wanting to fuck. Either way, women are confusing, men dont know wtf is what... been that way since forever.
You're absolutely right BA

images (1).jpeg
These guys just become immature dicks when I make a thread.

Reactions: B_A
Anytime a woman initiates an interaction with me I think she want me.

Was in the mall and this lady was like “Welcome to Foot Locker!”

2E8D1272-B801-4999-BED0-FC419D683805.gif

Lol, jk, but I was leaving this restaurant at lunch the other day and this lady went out of her way to speak like “Hey, how are you?!” and made strong eye contact. She didn’t speak to anyone else the entire time so I felt like I had a shot.

Was in the mall and this bad young joint was hovering around me in a couple of stores, kind of talking to herself, but loud enough so I’d here it. I think she was trying to get me to initiate conversation with her.

I didn’t shoot my shot in either case though cause who knows. Plus I’m married so there’s that.

Last edited:
Anytime a woman initiates an interaction with me I think she want me.

Was in the mall and this ady was like “Welcome to Foot Locker!”

View attachment 204061

Lol, jk, but I was leaving this restaurant at lunch the other day and this lady went out of her way to speak like “Hey, how are you?!” and made strong eye contact. She didn’t speak to anyone else the entire time so I felt like I had a shot.

Was in the mall and this bad young joint was hovering around me in a couple of stores, kind of talking to herself, but loud enough so I’d here it. I think she was trying to get me to initiate conversation with her.

I didn’t shoot my shot in either case though cause who knows. Plus I’m married so there’s that.

Women be shooting they shot weird as fuck

Most of the time it’s just eye contact

Speaking to a room isn't always easy.

Sometimes you gotta find one person as a comfort zone, and trick yourself into just taking to them.

She was using u as an anchor.

She might wanna fuck you, but next meeting she might use someone else,..... And I guess she's gonna end up fucking them too....

:ualreadyknow:

Sometimes you gotta find one person as a comfort zone, and trick yourself into just taking to them.

She might wanna fuck you, but next meeting she might use someone else,..... And I guess she's gonna end up fucking them too....

Damn, I use that technique too

I usually look for a motherly looking old black lady tho

Lol. I was walking out so I think she saw it as her last chance to shoot her shot. At least that was my interpretation. To make matters worse she was white and I have no clue how to read white women.

Women just need to realize men are very simple. Just say you want to link up. Even if we married or got a girl we not going to diss you or anything. Many men will still consider it anyway.

I got two other scenarios...

At a potluck, so there's alot of employees I never see.

Let me preface one instance with one of the women with. I met her before while out in the field. She approached me and ask me what I was doing. It bothered me cause I thought she was a bougie store owner, so I talked to her short. Turns out she was a sales woman for the company. At the pot luck she approached me and I apologized.

We made nice and I kept it moving, shorty came outta the blue to the table I was at. And asked me how the food was, I told her good and kept eating. Cause..ion know you, she stood there for a good 3 minutes just looking at me eat. What was up wit that? Was she flirting?

At that same pot luck another women I never met. She had a very jovial and loud speaking voice, like she could be the female spokeswoman for a verizon ad.

Anyway, her voice was so noticable, I asked her if she was a sales person. Room full of people, 5 guys between us..she yells back.."i can be whatever you want me to be" wit a smile..

Was she flirting?

Lmao women can be weird sometimes yo hahaha.

I told my girl about a new Spanish chick I work with who randomly came by my desk and lean all over me helping me with something, and her mouth was sooooooo close to my ear and I can feel her chest on my shoulder.

Shit was soooo random and actually made me felt uncomfortable because how close she was in my personal space. My body doesn't knows the difference of what woman it is when a woman comes that close to my ear so I start sweating and shit all nervous. Nigga felt violated and it's funny because I don't know if she didn't notice or not. I can tell she was close because when left I LEGIT had a bunch of her hair and smell all over my shoulder and chest.

Another Asian chick at my job acts super weird too by asking me super random questions and whenever I come by her she gets really shy and say things low for no reason. The last time I seen her I was walking, and I kinda ran into her cutting the corner and she immediately stopped, smile and just stayed there smiling, I was like wassup?? Confused as shit and she asked me the most weird question and when I tried asking more info about it she didn't know what to say. I was like ok, laughing my ass off because I'm socially akward as well and just told her good luck.

Like I said I be chilling to myself don't be bothering no one and sometimes women just be doing the most random shit man. I don't want no smoke though, ain't with no cheating shit.

I got two other scenarios...

At a potluck, so there's alot of employees I never see.

Let me preface one instance with one of the women with. I met her before while out in the field. She approached me and ask me what I was doing. It bothered me cause I thought she was a bougie store owner, so I talked to her short. Turns out she was a sales woman for the company. At the pot luck she approached me and I apologized.

We made nice and I kept it moving, shorty came outta the blue to the table I was at. And asked me how the food was, I told her good and kept eating. Cause..ion know you, she stood there for a good 3 minutes just looking at me eat. What was up wit that? Was she flirting?

At that same pot luck another women I never met. She had a very jovial and loud speaking voice, like she could be the female spokeswoman for a verizon ad.

Anyway, her voice was so noticable, I asked her if she was a sales person. Room full of people, 5 guys between us..she yells back.."i can be whatever you want me to be" wit a smile..

Was she flirting?

:niggaa: come on bruh lol

Back