Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is pimping dead? Or has it just been reversed on men?

I can't CS the "men always pay for pussy" line.

Just can't

So you never heard the term oldest profession on earth to describe prostitution?

Ovet a hundred years ago jack the ripper was killing prostitutes.

2000 years ago mary magdalene was a prostitute. Shits in bible.

There is a ton of historic references that prove that there have always been men paying for pussy.

So you never heard the term oldest profession on earth to describe prostitution?

Ovet a hundred years ago jack the ripper was killing prostitutes.

2000 years ago mary magdalene was a prostitute. Shits in bible.

There is a ton of historic references that prove that there have always been men paying for pussy.

I'm not denyin' that prostitutes exist and have always existed.

Im sayin' I don't agree with the 'men always pay for pussy' principle.

Whoever said females can’t be pimps is dumb as fuck my grandmother sister use to be one and had a stable full of hoes the first time I heard the term sister wives was from her and I was like 12 yrs old. Pimping is not how u dress or what u do it’s a mind set and how you can have control over someone and can get them to do whatever you want them to. what do you think house Madams are. I give you an example tazsangles yeah the dude taz started it But the Chick Cat runs the show from what I heard the dude Taz is barely around anymore but the chick Cat has a house full of hoes and they all do what she says and none of them get out of line either and they work for her that’s why she created BadBitches Link up because that’s what she uses as a cover up to recruit . Pimping ain’t dead they just Call them Instagram models and Bottle Girls and Cam Models nowadays don’t think these chicks on Social media all just work for themselves and getting money and ain’t nobody else is profiting from them it’s a whole world behind the scenes we don’t see and it’s females running the show too. And also another example Brittany Renner be pimping the fuck out of Teanna Trump she got that hoe wrap around her finger

What was expected when women started to take on manly behavior just for the sake of 'we can do it to!'? Universe has to have balance: manly women=feminine men

Back