Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is pimping dead? Or has it just been reversed on men?

Pimping ain’t dead Youngblood, like anything it just evolved.
Women doing what they been doing they just have more laws and obstacles in place to make you think that shit is dead. but let me throw this on your treadmill and run this by you... what you think a pimp is?
Anyone can be a pimp male and female

tbh I don’t really have a general idea of what a pimp is I know a pimp when I see one though I’m a pimp myself

I know this however a pimp is not limited to gender and pop culture exaggerates the way they portray how pimps dress and act

Anyone can be a pimp male and female

tbh I don’t really have a general idea of what a pimp is I know a pimp when I see one though I’m a pimp myself

I know this however a pimp is not limited to gender and pop culture exaggerates the way they portray how pimps dress and act

All due respect my young brother.. but you’re wrong..
A woman can never be a pimp just like a cat can never be a lion. A pimp is a MAN not a male not a boy not a woman not a dyke a TRUE MAN. A pimp isn’t about clothes or flamboyant actions which I think you’re referring to. Yes pimps do dress nice and have charisma but that’s just the tip of it! I respect the honesty of your comment which you admitted that you’re young and ignorant on the subject and I also commend you on starting this thread Youngblood cause the first step to learning is curiosity

this was a smart move

some of these niggas dont even kno they've been tricked outta the mega yet

All due respect my young brother.. but you’re wrong..
A woman can never be a pimp just like a cat can never be a lion. A pimp is a MAN not a male not a boy not a woman not a dyke a TRUE MAN. A pimp isn’t about clothes or flamboyant actions which I think you’re referring to. Yes pimps do dress nice and have charisma but that’s just the tip of it! I respect the honesty of your comment which you admitted that you’re young and ignorant on the subject and I also commend you on starting this thread Youngblood cause the first step to learning is curiosity
I see no cap in your statement you laid everything out beautifully I must applaud
EF8FA54B-7F62-4BAB-865D-3A5F6910BD4E.gif
I just hope this message reaches the kids of the future

Last edited by a moderator:
What y'all mean reversed? men was always paying for the pussy, but now instead of the money going to the pimp and the woman getting a cut, it's going to the woman and the website she's on gets a cut. can't knock the hustle imo

Fam... Pimps don't give hoes a cut. He might buy her some clothes, might put some food in her stomach, but no dough goes with that hoe.

Last edited:
No you just see it more cuz of social media

It's always been like this
They are worse

The field is a warzone in 2020

IDK what is meant by pimpin exactly,of course real pimpin is going on and then men use women and women use men.

I don't have stats on who's getting over on who,but women have more freedom than ever and history has made women "evolve?".

“Pimpin ain’t dead it just moved to the web
Bitch ain’t gotta hit the track
Ain’t gotta give no tricks no head
Ain’t gotta give no tricks no pussy
Just cameras and screens
Easiest money you can get
It’s the American dream.”
The websites the pimps now in this situation cause they getting most the money smh

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember back in high school a birdbrain foreign bitch I was trynna fuck tried to get me to do her homework everyday or something

this ain’t really got nothing to do with the subject it’s just this has always been funny to me like the bitch really tried to finesse me bruh like I ain’t know the game or something

fuck she thought this was smh lmao
E0398861-DC54-49DF-AF38-148BDDC86350.jpeg

Why yall always gotta make something brand new?

Women been manipulating men into spending money and other shit since forever.

Shit for pimps to exist and be succesful, there has to be more dudes willing to spend money on pussy.

So this aint nothing new.

Back