Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is pimping dead? Or has it just been reversed on men?

This is stupid idc cause this ain’t my problem but I still want to hear your thoughts on this matter

the art of pimpin Has been reversed on men so now we are the hoes

it sure seems that way to me

smh you hate to see it

Simps are the opposite of pimps, they are literally almost spelled the same. But in my life I know more S.I.M.P.S minded Squares and Street dudes then masculine and P.I.M.P minded folks. So its almost dead:think3:

I was baffled when i seen a nigga cry and beg for a bitch to take him back
5E742728-03DF-4196-ABB4-A493097770B6.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
But pimpin involves dudes paying for pussy....

Chicks running game on niggaz for money....

So ain't this shit just part of the game??
Yo mod can you change the shit to the “cool table” pls

niggas won’t get off my dick about it

But pimpin involves dudes paying for pussy....

Chicks running game on niggaz for money....

So ain't this shit just part of the game??
Nah this is just one example yes hoes been getting niggas to spend money on them since the beginning of time but my point is that it’s getting worse and men are blind to it you might look at it like who cares this how shit always been but no it was always like this. nowadays men are more hoes than hoes complaining about stupid shit fighting for dumb reason etc

I think women are kinda using this to their advantage

personally idc since i don’t have this problem but I’m curious about how the future generation of men is going to look

cause right now it’s looking a lil feminine to me

Nah this is just one example yes hoes been getting niggas to spend money on them since the beginning of time but my point is that it’s getting worse and men are blind to it you might look at it like who cares this how shit always been but no it was always like this. nowadays men are more hoes than hoes complaining about stupid shit fighting for dumb reason etc

I think women are kinda using this to their advantage

personally idc since i don’t have this problem but I’m curious about how the future generation of men is going to look

cause right now it’s looking a lil feminine to me
It's always been like this...

Maybe you just seeing it... But niggaz been doing hoe shit for pussy since the beginning of time...

It's always been like this...

Maybe you just seeing it... But niggaz been doing hoe shit for pussy since the beginning of time...
Ik but it’s getting worse Nigga are straight up turning into lil bitches bruh it’s crazy
20B94777-60FE-4698-AF10-196378699C7A.png

Pimping ain’t dead Youngblood, like anything it just evolved.
Women doing what they been doing they just have more laws and obstacles in place to make you think that shit is dead. but let me throw this on your treadmill and run this by you... what you think a pimp is?

Back