Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Is Nelly’s catalog worth 50 Million?

test
Good for him. I feared buddy was going broke. Idk who had the strongest fall off. Him or Ja.
I don't think Nelly fell off, he just stopped making music as frequently. His last major hit was in 2008, after the Drakes and them came along he wouldn't have been able to keep up with them if he didn't drop every year. Natural order of things.

I don't think Nelly fell off, he just stopped making music as frequently. His last major hit was in 2008, after the Drakes and them came along he wouldn't have been able to keep up with them if he didn't drop every year. Natural order of things.
Nah he fell off. He dropped 2 singles one being Party People that completely flopped hard and the album had no hits or decent songs.

I remember that time like yesterday, he even was still trying to put out songs that never took off or remotely close to some of the bangers he was coming with. He pretty much just faded away musically after that. It def wasnt him bowing out.

Nelly was thay guy tho at one time homie had all the chicks, multiple songs in the clubs every year, and lit KRS One up. I respect Nelly impact, he had a great run.

Bruh Nelly fell off lol
No longevity in the game

this was his last hit in 2010 after years of duds
it peaked #3 on the hot 100 and went triple plat

the song is cheeks, but a hit is a hit

Back