Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Is Marvel's Black Panther movie really a "special moment" for Black America??

An over hyped doesn't have to be bad.

Like I said earlier, Avatar wasnt bad, neither was 300, or Titanic. But I can never see myself watching them again.

I'll watch bp again... It was a good movie... But I still feel the hype surrounding itwas over kill. It was a normal ass super hero movie to me

I don't think it was better than dark Knight, and dark Knight was no where near as hyped up at this...

When you break new ground... it comes with the territory..

everything people love in abundance is based on hype.. most of the type it aint worth it..or the hype surrounding it..

Like I said earlier, Avatar wasnt bad, neither was 300, or Titanic. But I can never see myself watching them again.

I'll watch bp again... It was a good movie... But I still feel the hype surrounding itwas over kill. It was a normal ass super hero movie to me

I don't think it was better than dark Knight, and dark Knight was no where near as hyped up at this...

Dark Knight is a classic tho. Heath Ledger as Joker was the best

What would a massively hyped movie have to do to not be considered "overhyped"?

I don't think it was better than dark Knight, and dark Knight was no where near as hyped up at this..
Somebody need to take the commune wine from Du smh

What would a massively hyped movie have to do to not be considered "overhyped"?
That's like asking what a bitch person would have to do to not be black....

It is what it is by definition.

Trendy Niggaz do the most.

Then it was BP, now b it's cardi b.

Niggaz was comparing Cardi to biggie..... The shit is just fucking obnoxious... The same behavior.

Still haven't heard the chicks album, it's prolly not bad... But already... The hype train is over doing it like they do everything.

I know y'all can't see it... Either cuz yall refuse to... Or something else..I dunno. But people over hype shit then run it in the hole.... This movie was just one of those things.

I think this irritated me more so because it had such a strong impact on the very identity of black folk... But it's the same shit ever time

That's like asking what a bitch person would have to do to not be black....

It is what it is by definition.

Trendy Niggaz do the most.

Then it was BP, now b it's cardi b.

Niggaz was comparing Cardi to biggie..... The shit is just fucking obnoxious... The same behavior.

Still haven't heard the chicks album, it's prolly not bad... But already... The hype train is over doing it like they do everything.

I know y'all can't see it... Either cuz yall refuse to... Or something else..I dunno. But people over hype shit then run it in the hole.... This movie was just one of those things.

I think this irritated me more so because it had such a strong impact on the very identity of black folk... But it's the same shit ever time
SU Du

Back