Is Martin overrated?

Nah it was funnier , series never lost momentum it gained momentum, didn't have any weird shit going on with the cast, and they finished strong and not disjointed like martin.🤷🏿‍♂️

Martin was part of the programming so I understand why you niggas are so attached. It's cool.

That’s subjective. Some people think Hotel Jamie>>>>> and didn’t care for Jingle 2000 era.

I think JFS was steady all the way through but I def hear some people didn’t like Jingles 2000 era JFS

Reactions: illestni99ainne
Jamie Foxx show was cool but nah Martin got it for ME your hang ups are not my hangups

Its all subjective. Like he said

Reactions: GNS
That’s subjective. Some people think Hotel Jamie>>>>> and didn’t care for Jingle 2000 era.

I think JFS was steady all the way through but I def hear some people didn’t like Jingles 2000 era JFS
The jingles 2000 era was dope. Curtis, Phil, mouse and dude that played his boss and neighbor were all funny af and gave the show an added dimension instead of them always being at the hotel. Also allowed for Jamie's character to glow up a bit and see progress.

Imma need yall to revisit jfs or have a seat cause saying the jingles 2000 era was the part people had an issue with is bs. The shoe finished strong because of it.

Sorry but Jfs was a better overall show than Martin and it wasn't the only one. Don't make me do it to yall.

• Cap
Nah it was funnier , series never lost momentum it gained momentum, didn't have any weird shit going on with the cast, and they finished strong and not disjointed like martin.🤷🏿‍♂️

Martin was part of the programming so I understand why you niggas are so attached. It's cool.

Jamie Foxx show was better than Martin.

View attachment 1249018

The jingles 2000 era was dope. Curtis, Phil, mouse and dude that played his boss and neighbor were all funny af and gave the show an added dimension instead of them always being at the hotel. Also allowed for Jamie's character to glow up a bit and see progress.

Imma need yall to revisit jfs or have a seat cause saying the jingles 2000 era was the part people had an issue with is bs. The shoe finished strong because of it.

Sorry but Jfs was a better overall show than Martin and it wasn't the only one. Don't make me do it to yall.
Man get this corny shit the fuck outta here! Corny and unfunny

• Haha
Reactions: Inori
I loved Martin.

I still remember when Martin left Gina to join the cult. Then i had to wait alllllll summer to see what would happen.

Martin was 90s slap stick comedy.

If the kids think its meh. Then cool idgaf.

But s5 was meh to trash. And the animation intro was wack

Can't give me 3 things memorable from season 4 or 5 of Martin. But you sure remembered shit from season 4 of jfs. Lmao.

tornado-twister.gif

Martin one of the best physical comedy dudes ever.

He's up there with the 3 stooges. They aren't iconic cuz of the writing.. the were funny with the dumb shit they did.

Martin funniest moments

The stuffed dog
Fighting the puppy
Dragonfly Jones
The Tommy Hearns fight
Gina head in the bedpost
Gina swoll up

Like I could go on and on.... The show was funny cuz Martin and the cast were funny.

The writing ain't have to be top tier.

Jamie Foxx show was corny though

I’m not talking about myself fam. I’ve found myself having to defend JFS because I been in debates where niggas saying it was mid and usually it’s cats saying they don’t fuck with the back end. I fucked with JFS front to back season 1 and 4 classic in my eyes. Season 2 prob the weakest imo but that season has a bunch of classic eps too, Always run them back.

Season 4 Martin moments

Life insurance episode
Miss Minnie episode
Pick up the pieces episode
Headboard episode
DMV episode

That’s just off top of my head