Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Martin overrated?

Agreed

Just responded

Yeah there's a difference between over-rated and wack but they are at times used interchangeably. Regardless it's crazy that a good portion of the comments are from people who weren't even alive or old enough to see the show and it's popularity in real time. People really do forget just how big Martin was in the 90s. He's someone who his comedic peers hold him in much higher regard than the public does.

Nah I don’t think it’s overrated, I think after season 3 there was a decline and season 5 was terrible but I guess since it has so many 90’s references and didn’t have many deep episodes people feel like it didn’t age well.

I look at it like this, if you didn't grow up on it, then your opinion on it don't mean shit. If you wasn't even born when it was still on TV then not only does your opinion mean shit but you also look like a dumb MF

This nigga legit just posted the same clips that beta used as ammunition to prove his point

Either he don't read posts prior to posting or this is a terrible troll job

Reactions: GNS
This nigga legit just posted the same clips that beta used as ammunition to prove his point

Either he don't read posts prior to posting or this is a terrible troll job
OR

That’s all there really is of note from martin

Hence why the same 8 moments get talked about for years

OR

That’s all there really is of note from martin

Hence why the same 8 moments get talked about for years
Take any sitcom, what sitcom has more than 8-10 moments or so. Dude Martin shifted the culture at the time. It was a moment that will never be duplicated. Martin is a top 5 sitcom. I'm still waiting outside of different world or fresh prince what's better than Martin?

Back