Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Is Mannie Fresh A Top 5 Producer?

Is Mannie Fresh A Top 5 Producer?

• Total voters
Nah I feel you

I’m sure I said this here already though but Mannie past 2005 is mostly irrelevant but he had hits but they were isolated hits during a certain time period in a certain region

Also I wonder in a beat battle could Mannie hang without sounding redundant after 6-7 beats

y’all kinda overrate him but there’s a reason he don’t get talked about ever imo when discussing producers

Get your shine on, sounds nothing like Back That Ass up

Ha, sounds nothing like Rich Niggas

I would say he has more range than any producer in the game

I can easily find many songs by Swiss and RZA and Dre that sounds like the same..

What we doing here.. We playing with these rules..

Birdman JR, sounds nothing like Bling Bling.... You just talking are or you serious with you comments
I’m saying after about 7 songs I don’t know if he can steer the crowd into a different lane

In 97, you went to the club or was at a party and R&B songs had females dancing on niggas is what you're saying, Toni Braxton, had females on the dance floor? Kirk Franklin Stomp had a better chance of having females dancing than R&B singers. He said chicks didn't buy rap albums, I said back then, they did. That's what chicks danced to. What I remember was chicks dancing to rap music/hip hop not Toni Braxton

giphy.gif

The dude is a DJ,

Most of his production has steered the crowd towards many lanes..

Find me Rza's Back that ass up or Bling Bling

As I mentioned in another post, Back That Azz Up is one of the top Hip Hop songs of all time, but so is C.R.E.A.M.

The album Vol. 2 was released in 98, the song Nigga what, Nigga who was released as a single March 1st in 99, again that single did not see Holla Holla which in the summer of 99 was over kill. Holla Holla murdered the summer of 99

Do it Again was released in Dec 99, Ja Rule was killing by then with the success of VVV.

Best of me was in 2000, I wanna say.

Again, What did Jay -Z have in 99 summer that burned shit up like Ja? In real time

I can easily find many songs by Swiss and RZA and Dre that sounds like the same..

What we doing here.. We playing with these rules..

Birdman JR, sounds nothing like Bling Bling.... You just talking or are you serious with your comments

Let's not act like Fresh ain't got some beats that sound the same.

Mannie definitely has a sound.

Let's not act like Fresh ain't got some beats that sound the same.

Mannie definitely has a sound.

What 2 beats or beats Fresh has that sounds the same?

I can pull plenty from other producers

Fresh did multiple albums with CMR and neither sound the same. Carter 1 doesn't sound like Get It How You Live,

Lmao give me a beat that doesn’t sound like it was produced by him

Lol, I just gave you 3 on this page..

Remove the covers and niggas wouldn't have known Fresh did those beats, there's niggas in NOLA that don't know Fresh did the Get it Ready beat Lol.

Back