Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Lying Necessary In A Relationship?

Lying is fundamental in every aspect of life

In a perfect world, you could be honest with everyone and that be the end of it but I don't know about anyone else but my world ain't perfect

You lie to stay outta trouble or you lie because you ashamed of your actions, thoughts or feelings was what my granddaddy taught me

The depth of what you willing to do to maintain the lie is what I always found disconcerting

Gotta tell little white lies here and there.

If we're going out and I ask if I look fat and you tell the truth and say yea. The night is ruined! I'm going to bed.

If you say no, we are going out and partying our asses off! Fat and all.
I'd be like

"If you worried about looking fat, why put on something so tight?"
:word?:

Snap_nYIgJ8VFny68220584.png

yall niggas in here lying about not lying
Nigga I'm being 100% honest...

Y'all think I'm joking. Every person that met my wife was in disbelief that she puts up with it. Puts up with me.

But she respects my brutal honesty. I'm well aware most women wouldn't. Which is why I'm not surprised that I never had any meaningful relationships before her either.

I typically blow it with most women a few weeks by just being myself.

The fact that the first female who could really deal with it became my wife validated everything to me.

When you lie to a chick to spare her feelings..... Well at least I would question, does she love me or the lie?

Maybe y'all could live with that, but I'm too paranoid. I need to know that I'm fully accepted for the person I am when it comes to relationships.

I'd go crazy being in a relationship where I'm always trying to be careful about everything i say.

Especially when I joke about EVERYTHING. I'd basically be suppressing a huge part of my personality. And to be that would be suffocating.

I lie to keep confusion down, looks and reads crazy, but shit, it's the truth

Everybody aint built for the truth.

Many ppl can't handle being told No or being denied, so I know they wouldn't be able to handle the truth (all the time) from me or others.

Life aint easy

Back