Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is Lying Necessary In A Relationship?

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Is lying to ur partner sometimes the best option to keep the relationship strong or do you feel being 100% honest is right no matter what happens ?​

I think being honest is best. I wldn't frown upon harmless lies like saying you're not that bad when they ask u how u r n u aint yet ready to talk about what's bothering u. or if they panic about money n u assure them u didnt spend much on the keychain u just got them or summin. all lies aint equal, but lies r generally not helpful.

Everyone lies in some form or fashion.

Certain situations may require you to do that in order spare the other person's feelings for example. It isn't always malicious as a lot of folks think.

Yes it's best to be truthful. But let's not act like the truth can sometimes do just about the same amount of damage than the lie. So it really depends on the situation.

Last edited:
It is impossible. I just lied to her.
Her: Babe do you mind going to the market on the way home and picking up.....
Me: No problem dat no nothing.
But in my head thinking can I just go straight home for once!!!!

It is impossible. I just lied to her.
Her: Babe do you mind going to the market on the way home and picking up.....
Me: No problem dat no nothing.
But in my head thinking can I just go straight home for once!!!!
true.

me: oh? you're doing something you know I hate? it's cool. that's cool. I'm cool.
me inside: *feeling a way*

Don't ask if it's the best cooch I've ever had if you don't want me to lie

Man look. I keep it real as fuck. Y'all lying ass Niggaz got my wife thinking I'm just a jerk.... But I'm assuring her I'm just honest.

Like we legit just had this convo

" that day trip to Virginia the other day was nice right? We should do that more often."

" yea cuz yo ass ain't drive"

"Do you be trying to Piss me off?"

" look I'm just being me. I can't be me? If I can't be myself with you, then who can I be me with?"

I say soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much jerk shit..... But I promise you its better than lying

I couldn't be in a relationship where I'm not allowed to be an honest asshole.....

If you ask me a loaded question

" do I look Fat in this?"
"How's the food"
"Do you mind doing this?"

And I can't be honest..... I'm not going to be Happy.

I'd rather piss you off with the truth than make you Happy with a lie

Last edited:
My point for my post is, who gives af. I'm with you so obviously you doing something right or at the very least, it's keeping me from fulfilling needs elsewhere. Why concern yourself from ghosts of my past. Idgaf how good your last s/o was in bed.

In other words, stop consuming yourself with the past. It's obvious the paths we've both taken have lead us to one another. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the past doesn't play a role, but when the present becomes all about the past, that's the issue for me

Man look. I keep it real as fuck. Y'all lying ass Niggaz got my wife thinking I'm just a jerk.... But I'm assuring her I'm just honest.

Like we legit just had this convo

" that day trip to Virginia the other day was nice right? We should do that more often."

" yea cuz yo ass ain't drive"

"Do you be trying to Piss me off?"

" look I'm just being me. I can't be me? If I can't be myself with you, then who can I be me with?"

I say soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much jerk shit..... But I promise you its better than lying

I couldn't be in a relationship where I'm not allowed to be an honest asshole.....

If you ask me a loaded question

" do I look Fat in this?"
"How's the food"
"Do you mind doing this?"

And I can't be honest..... I'm not going to be Happy.

I'd rather piss you off with the truth than make you Happy with a lie
I respect your post but it is just not worth it to express the truth all the time. She knows I hate going to the market on my way home but she still asks all the time and it is just our relationship. I could say yeah I mind but then I would still go. So why say it.

I respect your post but it is just not worth it to express the truth all the time. She knows I hate going to the market on my way home but she still asks all the time and it is just our relationship. I could say yeah I mind but then I would still go. So why say it.
Cuz I thought it...

I think it's wack to not voice frustrations just to spare feelings....

I feel like we should all have that one person we can keep it all the way real with....

I'm just weird I guess

Cuz I thought it...

I think it's wack to not voice frustrations just to spare feelings....

I feel like we should all have that one person we can keep it all the way real with....

I'm just weird I guess
Not at all. Like I said I could have told her yes I mind and went to the market. She knows I mind. But it was just easier.

Gotta tell little white lies here and there.

If we're going out and I ask if I look fat and you tell the truth and say yea. The night is ruined! I'm going to bed.

If you say no, we are going out and partying our asses off! Fat and all.

Gotta tell little white lies here and there.

If we're going out and I ask if I look fat and you tell the truth and say yea. The night is ruined! I'm going to bed.

If you say no, we are going out and partying our asses off! Fat and all.
dom't ask that question!

Truth. Just be real. Don't ask questions if you know the truth might hurt. I never ask, "do I look fat." I just always assume I do and gone bout my bidness :gtfoh:

done lie about bad breath tho

if mine just so happen to be warm, just slide me a piece of gum. I aint gon get offended

Back